PDA

View Full Version : When to start Door Hangers/Flyers?

tbone3
01-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Hey Guys,
My names Tom, Ive been in business for awhile now and I'm curious when you guys start putting out your flyers. Every year i seem to be late. I live in northern NJ. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Tom

meicher806
01-18-2012, 01:21 PM
why do you stop putting them out? put them out year round, stay in front of the customer, you never know when they may need something done.

KrayzKajun
01-18-2012, 01:36 PM
why do you stop putting them out? put them out year round, stay in front of the customer, you never know when they may need something done.

Bingo!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

tbone3
01-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Very true! Never thought of that. But let me rephrase my question... When do you guys make your transition from snow plowing to Mowing, mulching etc.

Tom

KrayzKajun
01-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Very true! Never thought of that. But let me rephrase my question... When do you guys make your transition from snow plowing to Mowing, mulching etc.

Well can't help ya with that one. What is plowing? Lol. I would say in yall neck of the woods, a good time would be once night time temps stay above say 45-50 deg
Tom
Posted via Mobile Device

GMLC
01-19-2012, 09:33 AM
I usually put them out heavily in April and May for spring clean ups/mulch and mowing, that's when the snow melts up here and the weather really gets nice again. Then I start again September through October for fall clean ups/plowing.

jdutcher003
01-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Start in the beggining or April. Roughly around 3-4 weeks probably before cutting season starts is when i start to put my flyers out. Maybe even earlier than that. Every free minute you have you should put some flyers out

09daxman
01-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Alot of good info here, thank you everyone. I was wondering the samething