PDA

View Full Version : Gatormade?

Porkins
01-18-2012, 01:39 PM
I have been looking at the 16' landscape trailer from Gatormade on ebay. They seem to be built okay & the price is in my range. Does anyone own one or have an opinion?

Thanks.

srl28
01-18-2012, 02:27 PM
I have one of their 10k equipment trailers for a little over a year now and love it. For the money it can't be beat. Good welds, some nice little features here and there that I like. Good design. Good trailer

Hughes Landscaping
01-22-2012, 10:00 AM
I have been looking at the 16' landscape trailer from Gatormade on ebay. They seem to be built okay & the price is in my range. Does anyone own one or have an opinion?

Thanks.

I bought one of their 2011 6.5x16 tandem axle trailers a month ago and really like it. It came with the Gatr-lift gate assist and it really saves your back and legs from having to pick up the heavy gate all day. I have added several racks and a landscape box to mine and I think my total investment, including spare tire is around $2800. It also came with brakes on both axles which is nice when you are trying to stop.

Porkins
01-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the reply guys. Hughes so GM made the front box for you or did you get it somewhere?

Thanks!
-Joey

Hughes Landscaping
01-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the reply guys. Hughes so GM made the front box for you or did you get it somewhere?

Thanks!
-Joey

No, I got it in Marietta at A&F Trailer. It was aroung $290 installed. I bought the Gator Trailer at Gator Made Trailers in Marietta

Porkins
01-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks! Going to look them up.

jay12
01-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Good trailers, Ive owned a few of them. They are built very well, especially for the money as someone said earlier. They can pretty much build anything you want if you call and talk to them about it.