PDA

View Full Version : offshore r&r

fl-landscapes
01-19-2012, 07:15 PM
been planning an offshore fishing trip for a while. yesterday the weather was perfect so my cousin and I headed out to the bayronto 30+ miles off boca grande. Trip to the wreck and back to dock was 120 miles! First pic is me with a 40 pound amberjack, second pick is my cousin scouting for Bonito on the way in. The gulf was flat as glass, the second pic we are still 10 miles off shore

Florida's Suncoast Lawn Care
01-19-2012, 11:11 PM
been planning an offshore fishing trip for a while. yesterday the weather was perfect so my cousin and I headed out to the bayronto 30+ miles off boca grande. Trip to the wreck and back to dock was 120 miles! First pic is me with a 40 pound amberjack, second pick is my cousin scouting for Bonito on the way in. The gulf was flat as glass, the second pic we are still 10 miles off shore

Nice fish. I haven't been deep sea fishing since I was 14. Went to the Dry Tortugus for a 2 day trip back then on a 100 foot catamaran for $75 each. We caught some huge amber jacks and cobia. It's unreal expensive to deep sea fish anymore. Port Charlotte here. Kind of closer to Boca Grande. Used to live in Englewood right there at Boca.

Me on the rocks and my wifes sister standing there like a lump. Other photo is my best bud and my wife. This is at Boca Grande.

fl-landscapes
01-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Mega, the rock your standing on in boca is no longer there. They brought in dredged sand and made the beach bigger. It covered the entire rock jetty up.
Posted via Mobile Device