PDA

View Full Version : 52" Snapper Commercial walk behind

ClippersLC
01-22-2012, 12:47 PM
I recently bought this mower for what I thought was a really great deal, but i shot myself in the foot cause its way bigger than what i really needed which is a 36" walk behind and its bigger than my Deere Z-turns. SO with that being said. it is a 98 model Snapper PRO752 it has the 16 horse Briggs and Startton V-twin pull start, with the 52 inch deck its in great shape over all, it was NOT used commercialy it was used for a private estate lawn. I have all the original paperwork and even the original receipt from the original owner(whom I bought it from). Its in great shape with the exception of a few things, the deck belt drive clutch, a drive belt, and the switch to engage the blades. The only other notable thing is the drive levers need to be adjusted because when you pull the speed control lever back to stop the machine it stops but still has a very slow creep to one side. I've had the machine at snapper and have an exact cost of what its gonna take but like I said its to big for what I need and cant justify the $315 expense on top of what I already have in it. The deck is in awesome shape with a few typical paint bruises from battles with plants and the occasional landscape light for a snack, the discharge chute is still in place, has the bracket for a sulky but does not have one, over all its a solid machine but I need to get rid of it and get what I really shoulda bought which is a smaller machine. I'm asking $1,200 which is less than I paid for it 4 weeks ago im trying to factor in repair costs a little without loosing my tail entirely more than I am already, and I may be willing to do a little negotiating and possible trading. I'll entertain any reasonable offers and feel free to come look at it, start it up, and drive it around. its solid over all and will make a nice machine for someone who needs a monster this size. Just needs a new home and a little TLC and it will be ready to make money so you can put some butter on your biscuits :laugh:. I can deliver or meet halfway for a agreed delivery fee if needed. Thanks Josh M.

ClippersLC
01-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Here ya go guys to make it more worth your while and to get it outta my way. The first $900 takes it. It needs to be gone and I know I'm already gonna lose my tail. I got a new mower today and this thing has to get gone...
Posted via Mobile Device

ClippersLC
01-29-2012, 04:18 PM
bump... any reasonable offers considered at this point.... i really dont wanna par this machineout... shoot me an offer and i"ll consider it...

ClippersLC
02-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Sold.
Posted via Mobile Device