PDA

View Full Version : Software

anonymous415
01-23-2012, 12:00 PM
I am sure there are many posts about software on this forum but in order to avoid reading through all of the posts, I will just ask outright. What software does everyone use for their business? I have considered Lawn Pro, but I was just curious what everyone else recommends.

Lefet
01-23-2012, 02:28 PM
I am sure there are many posts about software on this forum but in order to avoid reading through all of the posts, I will just ask outright. What software does everyone use for their business? I have considered Lawn Pro, but I was just curious what everyone else recommends.

I'm not trying to be a snob, or put you down, but your post speaks VOLUMES of how you probably run your business.
You've JUST joined the site, you got TWO posts, your user name is "anonymous", and rather than take the time to do a little research, you want someone to hand you the answers.

At least TRY to do a search. Did it ever occur to you that some people may not answer your question because it's been asked so many times before?
Try the search function, you might be surprised at what you find.

And honestly, I'm trying to help you out here.

Welcome to LS.

Woody82986
01-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Ditto on what Lefet said. It's really simple to do a search and you will be able to find what you are looking for way quicker and easier than waiting on guys to stumble in and provide an answer here.

xclusive
01-24-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm not trying to be a snob, or put you down, but your post speaks VOLUMES of how you probably run your business.
You've JUST joined the site, you got TWO posts, your user name is "anonymous", and rather than take the time to do a little research, you want someone to hand you the answers.

At least TRY to do a search. Did it ever occur to you that some people may not answer your question because it's been asked so many times before?
Try the search function, you might be surprised at what you find.

And honestly, I'm trying to help you out here.

Welcome to LS.

Ditto on what Lefet said. It's really simple to do a search and you will be able to find what you are looking for way quicker and easier than waiting on guys to stumble in and provide an answer here.

Not to mention if he looked at the 1st 2 pages or so of this section he would see a couple of people asking the same question over and over...

gardenkeeper88
01-24-2012, 09:45 AM
And here's your sign.

StBalor
01-24-2012, 04:06 PM
i have been useing lawnpro for years. i am currently useing LawnPro3 and am very happy with it. I am considering upgrading to LawnPro4 this year.