PDA

View Full Version : Landscape foreman opportunity Asheville NC

lbmyers
01-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Looking for the perfect foreman to join our small design/build company. We need someone with at least 5 years experience (preferably in western NC), at least two of these in a supervisory capacity. You will need to be familiar with typical native/cultivated plant material for our area, be able to operate excavator, skidsteer, dingo, tractor, etc. and all manner of small power tool. Ideally also experienced in stonework, paver installation, drainage issues etc. and be very self-motivated with a good work ethic - in other words you could run your own company but dont want the headache of it!! Could be a good long-term opportunity for the right person. Does this person even exist because I sure havent found them yet??!!

Springmeadows
01-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Guys like your describing are out there. I have 20 years experience in landscape and hardscape. I can run excavator, skidsteer, truck and all mowers. I am NCMA certified and have paver experience. I live in Murphy, NC and have worked in Indianapolis, IN last year thinking it was time for a change but couldn't sell our house before winter, so I had to leave there. The main problem with my experience is that I have a hard time working for little $10.00 per hour and no benefits. I might be interested but the salary and benefit package would have to something worth while. Send me an email address and I'll send a formal resume.

lbmyers
01-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Hi thanks for your reply! Please send me a resume and I will take a look, but I have to tell you its a LONG drive to Murphy from here!! But we can definitely start a dialogue and see where it goes. My email is lbmyers7@gmail.com. Thanks!