PDA

View Full Version : Ordered up an Enclosed

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-24-2012, 04:49 PM
After a few months of pondering and pricing, I ordered up an enclosed from a local dealer.
7x14' Stealth Titan SE v-nose tandem. Screwless exterior, LED's, rainblock flooring, 16" OC floor and side supports. Added a 48" drop down side ramp with spring/cable assist for my smaller equipment. Moved the door to the driver's side. Price+tax+lic/reg/all that right about $4,900 OTD.

I'll post pics when it comes in. Plan to have it logo'd too but that will be closer to spring.

KrayzKajun
01-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Congrats!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lefet
01-24-2012, 05:46 PM
Congratulations, I know you've done your homework as far as research is concerned. Can't wait to see the pics!!

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-24-2012, 06:14 PM
I know I am almost obsessed with getting the best value possible. It is an addiction I think:)

Lefet
01-24-2012, 07:17 PM
No it's called sound business practices. You work hard for your money, on and off the clock, why throw it away?

djagusch
01-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Was it through brian or someone else?
Posted via Mobile Device

mowerbrad
01-24-2012, 08:52 PM
I can't wait to see it once you get it.

There are days that I wish I had an enclosed, especially not having a shop yet.

Congrats on the new purchase!

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Was it through brian or someone else?
Posted via Mobile Device

You know, he was in line to get my biz, but I had a SE MN dealer close to here nearly match his price on the same unit so I went that route. Don't have to drive as far to get it.

Also, I will be renting a storage unit to park the trailer/equip in daily. Will see how that works out. I am thinking maybe just back in my drive during the week and store it on the weekends, though some weekends are working. Though I really don't like to leave my truck outside at all.