PDA

View Full Version : CAST LED Webinars

steveparrott
01-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Friends,

We'll be hosting a series of one-hour webinars starting next week covering the opportunities, challenges, and science of LED's; installation techniques, and the features and applications of CAST LED products.

Dave Beausoleil and myself will be making the presentations.

Since I know everyone's busy, what would be good times to have the webinars - mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends? We're open to any times.

Thanks

Lite4
01-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Evenings are better for me this time of year. Looking forward to these. Thanks Steve

Classic Lighting
01-25-2012, 09:58 AM
I vote for mornings (eastern time). Once I'm in the field, it's hard to come back to the office during the day. Just my 0.02.

starry night
01-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Steve, Looking forward to the webinars. Morning is probably best for me.

I'll be surprised if you get a consensus on times.

crazymike
01-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Will it be possible to download these webinars to watch at a later date?

steveparrott
01-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Will it be possible to download these webinars to watch at a later date?

Yes, webinars will be recorded and available. The advantage of doing them live is to ask questions - and heckle :laugh:

S&MLL
01-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Yes, webinars will be recorded and available. The advantage of doing them live is to ask questions - and heckle :laugh:

Its the winter in NJ.... Anytime is good for me

steveparrott
01-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll be setting times today for the first webinar and will post them here.

Lite4
02-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Steve, thanks so much for putting this on. I learned a lot I didn't know about the LED internal functioning. This was a great help and it really opened my eyes to the differences in retrofit vs. the thermally bonded boards. You have some great features and I am excited and actually feel comfortable specifying LED's now I think. I have been pretty stand off-ish for some time just watching to see how things were going to progress. Kudos on the dual switch for the bullet light. What an awesome feature, truly innovative.

S&MLL
02-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Nice job guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

Richie@
02-03-2012, 03:05 PM

Steve,

With my schedule I am unable to attend the live webinars and wish that I could , Question is where will the links be posted and approximately what date.

As always , nice work.

Richie

jbailey52
02-07-2012, 05:22 PM
I have the same issue... threw my back out and of course.. Chiropractor tonight at 7:15! Are the other dates still open? I cant find that other thread.

steveparrott
02-07-2012, 06:06 PM
I'll post links to download the webinar soon.