PDA

View Full Version : It's That Time of Year Again

Fwilamosky
01-25-2012, 06:12 PM
this year I plan on marketing with door hangers instead of fliers, but I have been reading threads on what kind of door hangers are the best. I know of some sites where it's cheap to use.

I can't come to the decision of just going black and white or going color, if you have any advice or suggestions that would be great.:usflag:

lawnpro724
01-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Door hangers, flyer's, yard signs, yellow page ad, internet advertising and lots of lettering on trucks has done great things for my business. Make your door hangers stand out using bold colors to get attention.

green jeans 509
01-25-2012, 09:18 PM
gotprint.com if you didn't already know that by far the cheapest door hangers and biz cards your gonna find. There so cheap I honestly thought it was a scam until I talked to a guy whos doing decal on my truck today and he said he uses them and there great. They have these sweet door hangers with rip off biz cards. Cards and flyers are cheap yard signs way to expensive though. Yes use color with gloss when I handed out flyers last year the few people I got said they were impressed with mine over others paper in the door or b/w plus mine stood out when I put them right next to the other. It takes money to make money

TheBetterDoorhanger
01-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi guys :) Since you are looking for great deals on door hangers I wanted to let you know a little bit about our family owned printing company and what we have to offer. Our door hangers are truly unique because of our one of a kind Band-It attachment. Band It keeps your door hanger securely attached to the door handle so that it won't blow off even on windy days. The traditional hole and slit style door hangers can sometimes unfortunately end up in the customers lawn. We can offer you 1,000 door hangers with Band-It for only 99.00 and you can also add Stick-It for only 20.00 more! We have a ton of other great deals. Please take a look at what we have to offer when you get a minute (we also have a cool video explaining it all) http://www.adeasprinting.com/Door-Hangers

Robin Christopherson
A'DEAS Printing
Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products
www.AdeasPrinting.com
robin@adeasprinting.com
(316) 269-2494 ext. 200
(866) 251-3181 fax
719 S. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67211

Fwilamosky
01-30-2012, 09:41 PM
anybody else?

205mx
01-30-2012, 09:49 PM
I make some door hangers for myself and a few local guys 23 cents a piece. not supposed to advertise on here. Im not commercial, just have a commercial printer.

Ive had the same success with black ink on colored paper as with full color.

TNGrassCutter
01-30-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm in the process of ordering with adeas and they have been great, very helpful in everything and very good design ideas.
Posted via Mobile Device

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Adeas is very easy to work with, I plan to do so again within the next month or so.

Wecutgrass
01-30-2012, 11:23 PM
i ordered black and white on green paper, i passed out some today for 5 hours as testers, i hit three different parts of town, to see where i want to focus. already got 2 calls, i was happy with that.

Dunlaps LawnCare
01-31-2012, 08:45 AM
internet advertising & newspaper