PDA

View Full Version : Re-worked Logo

Peachtree Environmental
01-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Just got my logo revamped and really liking it. Wondering what everyone else thinks and if there are any suggestions or comments, PLEASE feel free to express. I have 2 more revisions and any suggestions are appreciated before I finalize the logo.

1st pic - Logo w/ phone #. Not sure if I'll end up keeping this one, but would be nice for back of t-shirts maybe? Also, that is a tree they did, but NOT the tree we picked. They tried to make it look more like a "T". Just don't know how I feel about phone #s. I realize they need a way of contacting me, but I'll have business cards, etc. Opinions?

2nd pic - Main Logo.

3rd pic - Logo with no underwriting. This is most likely what we will have embroidered on our work shirts. I'm also considering making hats with just the tree on them. Any opinions on that?

Lastly, I'm torn between mottos and slogans. I don't think we really need one, but if I were to have one it would be:
"We design it. We build it. We manage it."

Simple and to the point. Taking comments on that as well. I think if I did do it, that centered under a plain logo would look good as well.

Thanks guys.

boisephc
01-26-2012, 09:39 AM
my 2 cents.
I love the logo. Very professional, clean.
It took a second for my brain to process the T, in the tree.
Having multiple versions of a logo is a great idea, but i would keep the contact information off my main logo.
I like your slogan, but maybe eliminate the word "it"?