PDA

View Full Version : Mapping

Larson Lawn Care
01-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know of an online map that you can flag each property you service? So when you pull it up, it has all of your saved properties. I guess something like when you search for a business and google maps shows you where it is on the map and it has a flag above it.

I would use this to determine if I can service a potential customers property.

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC
01-26-2012, 04:12 PM
I've been playing with www.DashFly.com and it works pretty good..

POWER STROKE
01-26-2012, 09:14 PM
I use Map Quest's "Route planner" you can put in as many stops/properties you need to and it shows where they all are. Also it can plan the route for you. Plus it is free.

Larson Lawn Care
01-29-2012, 09:36 PM
I looked at dashfly and I don't want to pay money and I'm not sure what the free version will do for me. I also looked at Map quest, and it may be good. I have about 70 lawns so I'd have to do several different maps if it lets me??? I am in a different area each day so I would just make one for each day so that may be good. I would like an easy way to upload the addresses though. It says you can upload addresses from Excel, but I'd have to break down all of my addresses to get them into 5 separate lists.

Bunton Guy
01-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Everyone always wants stuff free. Can you mow my lawn for free? Im not sure I want to pay for it? I mean I could do it myself if I wanted to.....