PDA

View Full Version : I love those great accounts

Florida Gardener
01-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Got this one property-$450/mo. Just did $700 in extras this month(9 coconuts, pruned a jap fern tree, removed a powderpuff, almost 2 pallets of mulch), $650 in extras in Dec(pruned 7 oaks on the owners commercial property), $1k in extras(removals, mulch) last may and a couple months with $200 in extras(palms, rock, mulch). I tell you, you get 20 accounts like this and your set.
Posted via Mobile Device

Patriot Services
01-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Now that my crew is pretty self-sufficient i can keep the few of these types I have for myself. I know some people will say I should be moving behind a desk but that just isn't why I do this.:usflag:

Florida Gardener
01-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Now that my crew is pretty self-sufficient i can keep the few of these types I have for myself. I know some people will say I should be moving behind a desk but that just isn't why I do this.:usflag:

Yea, I hear you. I could never sit behind a desk. I have like 5 accounts that I love doing. The ones that really value their landscape.
Posted via Mobile Device

j-ville native
01-28-2012, 08:50 PM
how about some pics of those estates

Keith
01-28-2012, 11:33 PM
I tell you, you get 20 accounts like this and your set.

You'll spend your life looking for those 20. I've been doing this a long, long time and I have only had a couple like that. Just pure luck to run across them.