PDA

View Full Version : Advice on this Lesco 48 - should I buy it?

MacLawnAndGarden
01-27-2012, 12:26 AM
I am new to the lawn care industry, and I was hoping someone here had an opinion on this lesco mower I am considering buying. It will be my primary mower, and I will buy a small push mower for getting in any gates if I need to.

This will be my first season, so please bare with me if my ignorance begins to show.

All of your information here has helped me immensely the past few months while planning my business venture. Thank you all very much.

I copied and pasted here so you dont have to navigate to CL (not sure if I am allowed to post links). Any and all opinions welcome!

Description:
-------------------
selling in Very good condition a 48 inch Commercial Lesco walk behind mower , powered by a 14HP Kawasaki motor ( motor has less than 300 hr's on it ) , Belt drive , electonic ignition , Fuel pump . Belts are great all around cosmetically looks good , pullys and spindles and deck belt are all in Excellant shape . cuts great . asking 1100.00 / offer delivery is an option for a fee depending on distance . contact JAY 585-245-2831 text or call , tires are all in good shape as well . 4 foward and reverse . Compare to others this is a deal . i need the room so it must go . includes Velke (which was 297.00 alone)

**** New drive belt , new wheel belts , carb is done . tuned up ready to go !!! **** overal it is in great condition , cuts nice . Have extra motor for it also .

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd130/acdraindrps/lesco48-1.jpg