PDA

View Full Version : Advice on enclosed trailer brands

TSGVA
01-28-2012, 01:14 PM
We're in the market for an 8.5x16' enclosed trailer with side door/rear ramp with 7000 GVWR. Does anybody have any suggestions for top makes....or makes to stay away from for that matter?

We will be using it for all of our equipment associated with hardscape/masonry jobs....not mowing. Regardless, we need this size and capacity trailer.

We're in Virginia and have been purchasing Mid-Atlantic trailers and have loved them, but haven't found an enclosed Mid-Atlantic.

Any thoughts regarding a brand?

PLS-Tx
01-28-2012, 01:36 PM
We have had a Pace Cargosport for about 6 years. We have worked it hard and it has held up well.

Problem is, Pace went belly up but I did here/read someone bought them and was planning to start building them again.

The dealer we use sells Haulmark now. They seem to be built well also but I have yet to own one.

Wells Cargo is known to be the best but I think they have several lines with some of them not being as good. I don't know much about them.

Good luck.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-28-2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.pro-lineperformance.com/

Pro-Line Trailers. These guys are in your home state and appear to make a nice product.

Also check out Stealth Trailers made in IN. I just bought a Titan Screwless Exterior - they look slick.

As with any enclosed trailer brand, stay away from the entry line trailers and should be fine.

Lefet
01-28-2012, 07:46 PM
What do you mean "entry line trailers"?

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Talking about Wells Cargo's Fast Trac line, Haulmark Passport, etc. Not that they are all bad, but they are just built more economy-like than their other lines.