PDA

View Full Version : Any One Use Yard Card

Skyking
01-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Any One Use Yard Card, If so have you had a Problem With Them??

93Chevy
01-29-2012, 06:20 PM
I financed my mower through them two years ago...I paid ahead on time...never had a problem.

I closed my account last year after I paid the mower off and sold my business.

mowerman90
01-29-2012, 07:00 PM
I financed my Gravely through it. No problems whatsoever. However, they don't have a user friendly website to make payments on. You have to either mail your payments or use the toll free phone number. You have to punch in your 16 digit acct number and listen to a recording go through countless questions etc before the actual payment can be made. Not a big deal but I'm used to paying bills on the web much quicker.

gwk120
01-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Yard Card uses biller express. Go to www.myonlineaccount.us and sign up. Then you can make your payment online.

Skyking
01-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Thanks fro the great advice.

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING
01-30-2012, 11:13 AM
We used them when purchasing new scags. Haven't had any problems. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jason Rose
01-30-2012, 11:48 AM
No problems here either. I've financed a few mowers through them over the years. Last one is my grasshopper 329B, and with the 36 month 0% interest deal I was able to get into I just divided the total financed by 36 and set it up on an auto-pay through my bank. Couldn't have financed it through ANYWHERE else for FREE like that!

You do have to watch the payoff date though, I'm not sure how they do interest. Some will actually tack on the interest from the original amount, from day one, if you don't have it paid off by the end of the promotional period. ouch!

orangemower
01-30-2012, 03:18 PM
You do have to watch the payoff date though, I'm not sure how they do interest. Some will actually tack on the interest from the original amount, from day one, if you don't have it paid off by the end of the promotional period. ouch!

They tacked on ALL the interest from the total when I was late on a payment! After looking it over, I called them up and told them if they want the money for the account, they need to remove all the interest. It was over $2500 more then I financed! Finally after going back and forth, they dropped all the interest and I paid it in full. You have to be careful when dealing with them and others as well. They'll add on as much as they can.

CurbAppealProServices
01-30-2012, 05:45 PM
I would never use Yard Card because they only offer credit card type finance programs and they will stick you with high fees and all accrued interest if you are even just one day late with a payment. I only finance equipment on regular term loan programs. The interest rate never changes, you always know the payment, and they don't stick you with built up charges. No early payoff penalties either. My Scag, Exmark and Walker dealer only uses Sheffield, and sometimes GE for the smaller stuff (but that's also a credit card). I've never had a problem. I also heard that Yard Card was now a Canadian owned company, and that all profits were being taken out of the U.S. Screw that. I deal with U.S companies whenever I can.