PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on mower


bigorange03
01-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Ok i have ran up on a deal on an Exmark 60" with a bagging system. It is an 08 with 890 hrs and a 27 hp kohler. I need some reviews on the triton deck. He is asking $3500. My question is should i jump on this mower or wait on a 54" or a walk behind because most of my yards and the yards i want to go after are 1/2 acre or less. Is bigger better or should i wait?

Thanks in advance

weaver
01-29-2012, 10:53 PM
I would get it if you have the money. The price will probably go up this spring and if it don't work out for you you can always resale and make some money off of it. $3500 seems to be a good price probably resale for $5000 this spring. That's just what I think. Good luck to ya.
Posted via Mobile Device