PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Lesco 36inch walkbehind?

Rick13
01-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Hi, I'm new to Lawnsite and I was wanting to hear if anyone uses or likes a Lesco WL90B. It has a 36 inch deck, 15 hp kawasaki v-twin motor, and has a hydro transmission. It's a bit over $3000.00 and its new. Do you think this would be a good brand for cutting backyards? I already have a Exmark 60 inch deck for larger areas. Thanks for you help.

Rick13
01-31-2012, 10:50 PM
Anyone? Any ideas on 36 inch mowers? Just looking for a little help/info.

f50lvr2
01-31-2012, 11:19 PM
I don't have experience with lesco's 36" model, but I ran a couple Lesco 48" before switching to the vantage. It had an awesome cut, ran like a top and striped really well. I bought mine used for around $1500 each but I think they are a good value mower.

f50lvr2
01-31-2012, 11:23 PM
By the way. I'm digging your website, I love doing aeration and am hoping to make that a larger part of my business.

Rick13
01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks f50lvr2 for the bump on My website. A friend and I put it together. I did the words, pictures, and layout, and he (Steve) is great with "Wix" websites. I think he has made around 100 websites for other customers. I need to add my BillyGoat Seeder and update My 2011 prices. I think I will advertise in the local paper, Rockford Register Star...under the Service Section....but instead of trying to list everything I offer (which the paper charges for each line of text) I will just go "bold" and "large" print, maybe 3 lines total....but just list my website: "www.BestRockfordYards.com". I think it will get people curious and then I can push my aeration business more.

If you need help on your website....My friend Steve is really good...and I think pretty reasonable. I paid around $700....including 1 year of web hosting through "Go Daddy" and he will do an hour of work each month on your website included in the price. So if you need updates, add pictures, etc...you are good to go. I also like having my prices listed for aeration...where the customer can pay me right away too....which I think is really cool.

Nice meeting you, and if you want more info...he's only a call away.