PDA

View Full Version : Hustler fasttrak zero turn?

jrsimpson77
02-02-2012, 02:11 PM
So I picked up a hustler fasttrak zero turn commercial mower for $500.00 In excellent condition and runs great. Anyone ever heard anything about these mowers good or bad? Only reason I bought it was one the condition of it, and two it was small enough to fit through gates to get resdential customers back yards.

benjaminesh
02-02-2012, 05:08 PM
We have one with a bagger on it, with almost 1000 hours so far. :) No major issues yet.

jrsimpson77
02-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Yeah mine also has a bagger, has some holes in the bag part but figure for 500.00 couldn't go too wrong. Guess I'll have to look into getting a new bag without holes in it. Thanks for the info makes me feel better buying it.
Posted via Mobile Device

ProtosLandscapingLLC
02-05-2012, 11:19 PM
i have a 36 fastrak hustler best little mower ive ever used makes the walkbehinds pointless anymore........got a acclerator i think it was 450$ aluminum nice lite and 500 u cant go wrong i paid 3500 cash for mine brand new.. there actually about to go up to 4 or 5k rumor has it....i guess cause the wright standers are like 7k

jrsimpson77
02-06-2012, 01:15 AM
I actually have the same one....are you able to fit through backyard gates ok? Only thing I have noticed is the saftey switch I guess In the seat I've had to move around and adjust before I sit on the seat or it won't start. Does that mean I need a new saftey switch? Guess that's what its called. Let me know if you happen to know anything about that problem....Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

ProtosLandscapingLLC
02-06-2012, 10:26 AM
i dont know how many gated yards you do but for mine i havent had a gate i couldnt fit through....and the seat problem i had also its actually has to do with the parking brake locks on the pumps check and see if the levers and nuts/ bolts ect. are all tight or even there i checked mine and i was missing a whole piece once...but i always had to shift the mower/seat around with my weight until i heard it click and then it would turn over.....