PDA

View Full Version : Which Direct Mail/Print Company

GravelyGuy
02-03-2012, 11:24 AM
My local guy is giving me a hard time this year, so I think I'm going to find someone else. I normally have Gotprint.com do my printing and then have my stuff mailed locally. It's hard for me to trust somone else to print, address, and mail without me seeing it first. Here are the company's I know of that can print and mail.

Gotprint.com
Adeas.com
Cactus Mailing

Who have you used to print AND mail? Results?

JohnnyRocker
02-03-2012, 08:17 PM
I was just on Cactus's site, and I got really excited....before I saw "postage not included".

GreenI.A.
02-04-2012, 01:07 AM
I use got print for all my printing and mailing. Have absolutely no complaints about them

BCM
02-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Call Ron Walters @ 314-743-5716 he owns a large printing company here in st louis, tell him Miracle Green Lawns sent you. they will only do jobs of 10,000 pieces or more

justinc
02-04-2012, 02:24 PM
I've used Gotprint with great results. I'm going to use them again this spring.

GravelyGuy
02-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Thank you guys. Does anyone have experience mailing trifold brochures? It looks like they may cost about 10 cents more per.

GreenI.A.
02-04-2012, 05:40 PM
I did try folds through gotprint last year with great success. My postcards were all specific for certain services depending on time of year, the Trifolds were more of a quick overview of the company and services we offer. Also had a full flap of the trifold dedicated to how to select a contract if they didn't select us, why insurance and liceansing is important, and how to determine if the company you hire is lic/insured. I did a quick mailing of those trifolds and have a box full that I hando ut whenever we do a proposal . They are also great to keep handy in the trucks to hand out when ever you talk to a customer's neighbor

GravelyGuy
02-04-2012, 06:48 PM
I did try folds through gotprint last year with great success. My postcards were all specific for certain services depending on time of year, the Trifolds were more of a quick overview of the company and services we offer. Also had a full flap of the trifold dedicated to how to select a contract if they didn't select us, why insurance and liceansing is important, and how to determine if the company you hire is lic/insured. I did a quick mailing of those trifolds and have a box full that I hando ut whenever we do a proposal . They are also great to keep handy in the trucks to hand out when ever you talk to a customer's neighbor

I sent you a pm.

lawnlandscape
02-05-2012, 10:41 AM
We always use gotprint. All the local guys are 2x the price and everything from gotprint always looks amazing.