PDA

View Full Version : Door Hangers - Designs & Ideas

lawnlandscape
02-05-2012, 10:34 AM
For the past 5 years+ my company has hang a minimum of 10,000 door hangers every late winter/early spring season.

This has brought in a great deal or work for us. The fastest growing area of our business is lawn fertilization/weed control. Since we have been using the same design for years, I feel its time for something new.

Looking for some ideas from others. I would like my door hangers to focus more on lawn fertilization/weed control and how we are a great LOCAL alternative, because most of the competition in this area is from the large national company's.

Pictured are the door hangers we have been using, minus our company name and logo. (I like to be anonymous on these boards).

Does anyone else want to share some pictures of their door hangers or some ideas of how to advertised differently?

What do you like or dislike about mine?

TheBetterDoorhanger
02-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Looks good! :) I don't have any suggestions on advertising differently, but I do have an improvement to offer you. By adding Band-It and/or Stick-It you can take a great door hanger & make it even greater! Band-It keeps the door hanger from blowing off in the wind and Stick-It lets your customer take your door hanger right from the door & onto the fridge. The safe sticky backing lets them stick it up where it will always be in view which can increase your ROI. When you are ready to get more printed up call us and we can add these awesome features which will really make you stand out!
Take a look at our video & see how it works: http://www.adeasprinting.com/Door-Hangers

Robin Christopherson
A'DEAS Printing
Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products
www.AdeasPrinting.com
robin@adeasprinting.com
(316) 269-2494 ext. 200
(866) 251-3181 fax
719 S. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67211

osmann_lawn
02-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Looks like PLAN-IT Designs made it because i have that same picture on the front of my door hangers lol.

lawnlandscape
02-05-2012, 01:16 PM
It is a PLAN IT design. However, as you saw on my other post, he is not the person that printed them, because he ended up ripping me off and stealing my money so I ended up having to forward the design to a different company to have them printed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lefet
02-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't know that I would change my tactics if that's what had been working. Are you any good at designing your own? We've done the same thing this year, concentrating more on the fert side, especially with our new laws. Still doing the same method, we just designed them ourselves and had them printed. Much more personal.

lawnlandscape
02-05-2012, 01:24 PM
No. Someone else does the design. I still want to do door hangers, I just want to change the design a little. Having the same design for 5 years makes it less eyecatching when sometimes we're hitting the same houses year after year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lefet
02-05-2012, 01:27 PM
I forgot, we are going to add lawn signs this year. We're trying out a few to see how they're going to work. I still don't think they're going to generate the amount of business you can get from flyers or door hangers. We'll have to monitor and move around from time to time. Lots of competition in our area, flyers/displays/business cards etc have all been removed/trashed in the past.

Lefet
02-05-2012, 01:28 PM
No. Someone else does the design. I still want to do door hangers, I just want to change the design a little. Having the same design for 5 years makes it less eyecatching when sometimes we're hitting the same houses year after year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gotcha. Why not just use some pictures of some properties you're already maintaining? That way, people can see those are actual properties in their neighborhoods?