PDA

View Full Version : Exmark New 24" Aerator Available in July

jaybow
02-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Has anyone seen Exmarks new 24" aerator being made available in July? It looks like the old Bluebird and Ryan aerators will be made old school by the newer styl aerators coming out. Looks like it might be a dual hydro drive, im sure it carries a heavy price though. Not sure just how much easier it would be on small lots though, the work is not just in the turning but also raising and lowering the plugger, or spoons.

TMlawncare
02-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Already tried it out, it is sweet. Suprised they are not going to release it til july. We seen it at expo way back in October.

Jason Rose
02-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Are they not just the lawn solutions design painted red? When Toro bought them I guess they decided to sell some as Exmark and some as Toro. I'm sure there's lawn solutions aerator videos on youtube, watch those to see how they operate.

For something very similar, and maybe better designed? Turfco invented the dual hydro aerator first.

Kelly's Landscaping
02-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Just looked they have 3 aerators a slice seeder and 2 stump grinders coming out this season. The 30 inch stand on aerator looks sick.

burnsyscapes
02-06-2012, 03:21 PM
they are all the same as from lawn solutions, i asked my local exmark dealer witch was also a lawn solutions dealer and said they are the same exact thing besides color.

metro36
02-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Yup they are just lawn solutions painted red. They also offer different engines which are better than the ones lawn solutions used imo. They now use kawi and honda engines on everything instead of briggs and robin-subaru.

jaybow
06-25-2013, 02:44 AM
Does anyone know the price on the 24" Exmark?

orangemower
06-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Does anyone know the price on the 24" Exmark?

Yeah, I posted it in the OTHER thread you started to just ask for a price. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Call your dealer and ask would be my best advice.