PDA

View Full Version : Putting greens????

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape
11-27-2002, 10:12 PM
Has anyone been instaling those back yard putting greens that they are advertising in the turf mag?I am considering it as an add on service,can anyone give me some info on them??

Randy Scott
11-28-2002, 12:01 AM
We install them Jacob. Good money and are pretty easy to install. Customers love them and say they are very true to real greens for roll. Something to look into if you're interested in other sources of income.

LB Landscaping
11-28-2002, 12:41 AM
My Girlfriends boss just had one installed this sumer. Big Bucks!!! Pretty nice set up though. They aren't too many people around doing it so it's a good time to get into it.

mdb landscaping
11-28-2002, 01:26 PM
theres a guy out of my town and all he does is install putting greens. I guess there must be enough work, cause thats all he does.

Soupy
12-08-2002, 05:10 AM
Does anyone have more info on how this is done? I would like to add this to my list of services, But I have no clue how it works or if I would even be able to perform this service.

Soupy

Randy Scott
12-08-2002, 11:01 AM
www.allprogreens.com

LB Landscaping
12-08-2002, 01:56 PM
I requested some info from them. I'll let you guys know how it looks after I get it. Sounds like a good idea for business building, most of the tools are things that we already have anyway. Might be a good source of income, I have heard the mark up is pretty sginificant too.

LB Landscaping
12-19-2002, 08:42 PM
Hey guys,
I did a search on the web and there are quite a few companies that offer synthetic turf. I ordered info from a bunch of them and I am in the process of narrowing down which ones seem like they offer support and good quality "turf". So far Mirage Putting Greens seems to be the best. I contacted Allpro 3 times but still have not gotten any info from them, not impressed so far. Putting Greems Direct looks to be good as well, I have there info coming. This looks like a great time to get into this. High profit margin and not many people offering the service. With proper marketing this could be VERY profitable.