PDA

View Full Version : Business Software

knox gsl
02-08-2012, 07:44 PM
I want to say this upfront "no I haven't searched through old post". I'm looking for business software that will do route scheduling, invoicing (paper and email), accounting and be able to track profit centers for me. I would prefer not to have to buy quickbooks to go with it. I'm open to any ideas out there, the only real thing I don't want to deal with would be something that is web based with a monthly fee, I prefer something that works on my computer that I own without having to renew every year. Maybe I'm asking to much I don't know but using a paper calendar and excel every month sucks and I'm at home trying to get all my tax crap put together and well that sucks too.

gardenkeeper88
02-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Do a search! you WILL find your answer

Pamcakes38
02-09-2012, 01:39 PM
We use real green systems for our routing/scheduling/ employee accounts/ etc. This software is amazing. it does so much more. it is a little pricey but i swear by it and think its totally worth the money. we Use quickbooks pro for the the account payable side of the company.

stevenf
02-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Just purchased the Gopher Software after using the free trial (getgopher.com). It is GREAT! I have recently made the swtch to electronic booking this year. Quicken just wasnt doing for me and was way to unorganized and complicating. Gopher does everything I need and its very easy to figure out.

WheatBookkeeping
02-10-2012, 03:58 PM
You are not asking for too much. I understand your concerns. Look at Groundskeeper Pro, it is a stand-alone business management software for the
lawn care maintenance & landscaping service industries. Check it out; it does everything you said you want.

It runs locally on your computer. It is not web based so all your data, and your customerís data, cannot be compromised.

APLUS LAWN CARE
02-19-2012, 09:44 PM
There are alot of good programs out there from what I have seen. I have tried a few different ones and Gopher is the one I like the best. I would recommend Gopher.