View Full Version : Business Software

knox gsl
02-08-2012, 07:44 PM
I want to say this upfront "no I haven't searched through old post". I'm looking for business software that will do route scheduling, invoicing (paper and email), accounting and be able to track profit centers for me. I would prefer not to have to buy quickbooks to go with it. I'm open to any ideas out there, the only real thing I don't want to deal with would be something that is web based with a monthly fee, I prefer something that works on my computer that I own without having to renew every year. Maybe I'm asking to much I don't know but using a paper calendar and excel every month sucks and I'm at home trying to get all my tax crap put together and well that sucks too.

02-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Do a search! you WILL find your answer

02-09-2012, 01:39 PM
We use real green systems for our routing/scheduling/ employee accounts/ etc. This software is amazing. it does so much more. it is a little pricey but i swear by it and think its totally worth the money. we Use quickbooks pro for the the account payable side of the company.

02-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Just purchased the Gopher Software after using the free trial (getgopher.com). It is GREAT! I have recently made the swtch to electronic booking this year. Quicken just wasnt doing for me and was way to unorganized and complicating. Gopher does everything I need and its very easy to figure out.

02-10-2012, 03:58 PM
You are not asking for too much. I understand your concerns. Look at Groundskeeper Pro, it is a stand-alone business management software for the
lawn care maintenance & landscaping service industries. Check it out; it does everything you said you want.

It runs locally on your computer. It is not web based so all your data, and your customerís data, cannot be compromised.

02-19-2012, 09:44 PM
There are alot of good programs out there from what I have seen. I have tried a few different ones and Gopher is the one I like the best. I would recommend Gopher.