PDA

View Full Version : DM950D Vanguard

jsmet
02-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase engine parts for my DM950D diesel engine? Im looking for rear oil seals right now. I would like to find a complete source for replacement parts. Any help would help... Thxs

Procareope
02-09-2012, 05:20 PM
This should help you a bit

http://www.m-and-d.com/pdfs/briggs/582400-ms0703-0604.pdf

Though many of those part numbers supersede to new numbers, they're Briggs and Stratton part numbers. Any Briggs and Stratton dealer should be able to order them for you.

pugs
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase engine parts for my DM950D diesel engine? Im looking for rear oil seals right now. I would like to find a complete source for replacement parts. Any help would help... Thxs

Any Briggs engine dealer can get them for you. You will need the Model, Type and Code to order parts. DM950D is not the model.

I doubt there are going to be many places that have these parts in stock on the shelf, but any Briggs dealer can order them. I have been getting some parts for the gas versions for one of my customers. In the beginning even my distributor didnt stock much, but thats gotten alot better.

FYI, the seals are pretty pricey compared to those of V-twin/single engines.

jsmet
02-09-2012, 05:41 PM
I will keep that in mind. I should have thought of that (Senior moment) . Thanks again...Joe.

jsmet
02-09-2012, 05:43 PM
That link is great .....Thanks. It will help big time..... Joe