View Full Version : I need a filter for my spray rig

02-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I have an older spray rig. The filter says Delavan on it. When I look that up it is a UK company. I would like to just put a whole new filter on. However I don't even know where to get one. Who sells spray rig stuff or can I just go down to the plumbing supply and pick up a new filter assembly?

02-09-2012, 06:55 PM
I use this company for many of my sprayer repair parts...
not sure if they have your exact item but they can probably point you in the right direction.

02-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Great Thanks.

Looks like what I have on there now is a Y strainer. I am guessing mine is a 1inch.

02-13-2012, 12:48 AM
tractor supply has some sprayer stuff too.

02-13-2012, 01:02 AM
tractor supply has some sprayer stuff too.
Thanks. I found that out finally. Had no idea they would have those screens.