PDA

View Full Version : Slogan Opinions

Vanlue_b
02-10-2012, 10:22 AM
I think I finally thought of a slogan just something simple, and would like some of your opinions.

Everyday Lawn Maintenance
"Making Everyday Greener"

grass-scapes
02-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Um....Put a space between Every and Day.

Lefet
02-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Neither one of them strike any type of harmonious cord to me.
But if I was stuck on those, the second one would be my choice.
The first kind of makes it sound easy, run of the mill, no big deal, nothing special.

Know what I mean?

phillie
02-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Neither one of them strike any type of harmonious cord to me.
But if I was stuck on those, the second one would be my choice.
The first kind of makes it sound easy, run of the mill, no big deal, nothing special.

Know what I mean?

I dont think there are 2 slogans there. I think the first one you are referring to is his business name.

I am not really understanding the reference to the every day lawn part. Did you name it that because you plan on working for the same few homeowners every day like a maintenance crew? If thats the case then I think your fine, if not then it's kind of misleading. Just something to think about. What about something like Lasting Impressions, every day or something that sorta hints at why you named it Every day lawn.

Lefet
02-11-2012, 08:13 PM
I dont think there are 2 slogans there. I think the first one you are referring to is his business name.

I am not really understanding the reference to the every day lawn part. Did you name it that because you plan on working for the same few homeowners every day like a maintenance crew? If thats the case then I think your fine, if not then it's kind of misleading. Just something to think about. What about something like Lasting Impressions, every day or something that sorta hints at why you named it Every day lawn.

You could have something there. I hadn't looked at it like that, thanks.

humble1
02-11-2012, 08:37 PM
I think the name of the company is more important. There's a guy up this way who was a cod fisherman, he had a cod fish tatoo. When he started his landscaping company, he named it "Fat Cod" its not a green this or that, his name is unique, and had a killer buisness.
Posted via Mobile Device