PDA

View Full Version : job pictures

Mark B
02-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Since I have almost stopped doing lighting, who is going to post up some finished pictures? I hope to do a few lighting jobs this year. With the key word "FEW"

Hope everyone is having a great winter.

bcg
02-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Everyone is at or traveling from the AOLP conference.

starry night
02-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Everyone is at or traveling from the AOLP conference.

When they get back, we will find out if the conference "wuzworthit."

AOLP
02-11-2012, 07:41 PM
When they get back, we will find out if the conference "wuzworthit."

looking forward to the responses. Might be next week. Many staying with their families for some extra fun in the sun at disney
Posted via Mobile Device

bcg
02-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Of course it was. How often do you get to hang out with 150 +/- fellow lighting designers, many of whom are the best in the business, where everyone is completely willing to share the secrets to their success.

The sessions were very helpful and the keynote address was one of the best presentations on lighting I've seen. I'm sure everyone that attended left better for their participation. I'm sorry you weren't able to make it as well, maybe you'll join us in Atlanta next year.

starry night
02-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Of course it was. How often do you get to hang out with 150 +/- fellow lighting designers, many of whom are the best in the business, where everyone is completely willing to share the secrets to their success.

The sessions were very helpful and the keynote address was one of the best presentations on lighting I've seen. I'm sure everyone that attended left better for their participation. I'm sorry you weren't able to make it as well, maybe you'll join us in Atlanta next year.

I hope the attendees will let the rest of know what we missed.
I would like to be on Peachtree Street next year.

Lite4
02-13-2012, 07:17 AM
Mark, This is the most recent thread with job pics that have been posted

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=196003&page=44

Mark B
02-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks Tim. Great pictures.