PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Ray_Lawns
02-10-2012, 04:03 PM
I had this lady call for me to come give her an etimate, I need some help. I went and checked it out and its around 1/2 - 3 acres of mowing and somewhere around 15 min - 2 hours of trimming and edging. Blowing off should take around 5 - 50 min give or take. I mow with an exmark. what should I bid? Nearly forgot, I use green trimmer line.

Patriot Services
02-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Smartazz! Good luck with your "etimate".:usflag:

Landrus2
02-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Your add puzzles me:confused::confused::confused:

BBC.lawn.services
02-10-2012, 04:10 PM
here's the way you should do it NO EXCEPTIONS.

When your on the property count how many robins you see. Than divide that total by the amount of milliseconds it takes you to eat 1/115 a grilled cheese sandwich. Than ask the lady how many kids she has had. Assume she is lying and add 2 to the total. Multiply that by the previous sum and BAM. a perfect bid price each and every time.

If she is wearing tennis shoes you should add .15% to the final sum. FYI

Hope that helps! :laugh:

Ray_Lawns
02-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Haha, BBC gets my sarcasm no doubt. excellent reply.

sealcutter
02-10-2012, 04:33 PM

When your on the property count how many robins you see. Than divide that total by the amount of milliseconds it takes you to eat 1/115 a grilled cheese sandwich. Than ask the lady how many kids she has had. Assume she is lying and add 2 to the total. Multiply that by the previous sum and BAM. a perfect bid price each and every time.

You forgot about previous marriages if any, multiply each by 10 and divide that by 2.

Lefet
02-10-2012, 06:33 PM

Depends upon the color.

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING
02-10-2012, 08:21 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SLMGT
02-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Everyone is making this too difficult. It's obivously a $25 yard.:usflag:

Ray_Lawns
02-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Are you sure $25? I am using green trimmer line as i stated.