PDA

View Full Version : Z-Spray Tips

Balforn Lawn Service
02-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Hey guys,

Currently i am running the white tips on my z-spray getting right on 2g per 1k and was looking at moving to a lower volume tip for more productivity and was wondering what kind of results you are seeing and what kind of tips your using.

thanks

chris

mtmower
02-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Sorry Chris. No first hand info for you. Still running 1.3s that came in mine. Just wanted to make sure you are aware of the chart on the back side of the knee pad which brakes down tip coverage. I believe there is a link on their web site as well. You could always give them a call too. They've been pretty helpful over the phone. Good luck.

gregory
02-12-2012, 03:18 PM
depending on what i spray i have and use both the 1/3 gal tip and the 1gal tip on my jr.

Balforn Lawn Service
02-12-2012, 09:36 PM
thanks for the replies yeah i know there is a chart there i am just curious if you are seeing good results with your 1/3 tips i run lawn mix out of mine for my big properties and am seeing good results with the white tips, i just have to mix so much not sure if it is worth even using, the time i save riding i spend mixing.

thanks

gregory
02-13-2012, 06:49 AM
when i use the 1/3 tips i see great results but any mistakes in your spraying is less forgiving. if you mistake a overlap and apply to much you'll see it...