PDA

View Full Version : Harley Rake 72in. Power Angle

harl
02-12-2012, 06:20 PM
For sale is a Woods 72in. power angle harley rake for a skidloader. It has new hubs and bearings, wire kit with new power angle switch and 2 new hyd hoses. Price is $4500.00 no trades please. Thanks for looking.

Landrus2
02-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Looks like it has low use do you know the history the tool :waving:

harl
02-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I bought it used this year from a guy local who had 4 for a skidloader and I needed one so he sold me one. All it needed was a 2 hyd lines and I put them on an I went ahead and put the wheel hubs an bearings in it. He did not have the switch so I got it also.All parts from woods and they are not cheap. He used it as a backup so it did not get much use. Getting out of dirt work for now so I do not need it.

meets1
02-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Never used one on skid. Curious how does it work? Better with track machine or wheeled. Forward or go backwards. Only used one on rear of tractor - did a good job but have thought about use on a skid

harl
02-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Just like a tractor but more user friendly, you can go back or forward,best to back when finishing it takes out track marks. I like skid version better but both get the job done, but with the skidloader you can level ground then spread topsoil then harley rake then seed straw with blower on truck with straw and done with only one piece of equip. this setup worked great for me.I used a track skidloader ctl 70 but have also used wheel both get the job done track just works better on steep grades for me.I would never own another without power angle, it saves so much time and hand work.Best thing ever inventd for us landscape guys.

harl
02-12-2012, 10:31 PM
I said I bought it this year, I bought it in 2011 around first of year. sorry about that

harl
02-13-2012, 09:38 PM
bump to top

harl
02-14-2012, 08:05 PM
This is a solid piece, ready for work. Any interest