PDA

View Full Version : scotts vs truegreen

abetterlawn
02-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Scott's vs truegreen who is worse cause they both do bad work and treat employees bad

ed2hess
02-13-2012, 09:20 PM
And how do you explain that they are the only two companies I see doing
work in our area:rolleyes:

OneLineAtATime
02-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Tru green is a joke, All the scotts houses around here look great. I'm always trying to get my props as green as theres

bolc5150
02-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Here's something for ya... A couple of years ago I had Tru green doing my larger fert. apps on commercial properties. Well, I was doing an estimate for a restuarant chain locally and had the contract. I got TG to give me prices on the fert. apps. After i got the prices the owner of the rest. chain told me that we could start the next month that all looked good. Mean time, TG called the rest. owner and said that they could beat my price by 20%. Well, money talks. I aked the owner if he had called them and he said no, that they were working with me and they had my consent.

So, in a nutshell I don't trust them or tolerate them when they call wanting to cont. working with me. You don't do that to people or businesses. It will bite them one day.

I forgot what this thread was about. Scotts, hands down. Im done.

Lugnut
02-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Scotts is a step above, at least in my area

mspglac
02-29-2012, 09:44 AM
well TG and brickman signed national contract for commercial properties...Brickman will regret that..

turf hokie
02-29-2012, 02:41 PM
well TG and brickman signed national contract for commercial properties...Brickman will regret that..

They have been in bed before....

bobcatnj
02-29-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm a brickman guy and we have used scoffs before in the past. They were horrible, no results at all. We ended up firing them after the second round and used a local guy, which ended up working great. We will see how this trugreen deal works out.....

turf hokie
03-01-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm a brickman guy and we have used scoffs before in the past. They were horrible, no results at all. We ended up firing them after the second round and used a local guy, which ended up working great. We will see how this trugreen deal works out.....

sent you a pm