PDA

View Full Version : Green Touch close?

Ben's Landscape
02-14-2012, 02:53 PM
I was trying to contact green touch to order some fas straps for my enclosed trailer and their number is disconnected? Has anyone else experienced this?

Fritz0
02-14-2012, 06:45 PM
I was trying to contact green touch to order some fas straps for my enclosed trailer and their number is disconnected? Has anyone else experienced this?

I just called themgordon got an answering machine. (800) 621-6919
Posted via Mobile Device

Ben's Landscape
02-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Really? thats the same number i called them at and got a disconnected tones. Strange.

Landscape Poet
02-15-2012, 12:29 AM

I order a lot from greentouch and no issues. I would suggest you check out Sportsmans Guide. They have the best price on the faststraps if you are buying more than 1....they only sell in units of two, which is what you should be purchasing for each mower anyway. Good luck

Ben's Landscape
02-15-2012, 03:10 PM
I order a lot from greentouch and no issues. I would suggest you check out Sportsmans Guide. They have the best price on the faststraps if you are buying more than 1....they only sell in units of two, which is what you should be purchasing for each mower anyway. Good luck

Thanks i just contacted them and they have the straps for emidiate ship out and they are cheaper than going through green touch. Thanks for letting me know about Sportsmans Guide. Have you dealed with them?