PDA

View Full Version : Installing sabal/cabbage palms for client...

TimCFClandscape
02-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey guys,

I have a client that wants 20 cabbage palms installed. I primarily do maintenance, but also have some experience in small landscape jobs (i.e mulching, sod installation, cleaning parts of a yard and installing plants) so I don't have any idea where to start. I don't have the equipment to install these, but I'm very excited to subcontract the job and make some moolah.

Any tips on how I should go about this? How much should I expect to pay for 12-15 ft palms? About how much can I get someone with the equipment/labor to install them for?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Trying to expand my business exponentially this year, so I'm trying to learn EVERY piece of info I can.:clapping:

Lefet
02-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I can't help you with the numbers but I sure can help you with the cheerleading!!!
Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Florida Gardener
02-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Hey guys,

I have a client that wants 20 cabbage palms installed. I primarily do maintenance, but also have some experience in small landscape jobs (i.e mulching, sod installation, cleaning parts of a yard and installing plants) so I don't have any idea where to start. I don't have the equipment to install these, but I'm very excited to subcontract the job and make some moolah.

Any tips on how I should go about this? How much should I expect to pay for 12-15 ft palms? About how much can I get someone with the equipment/labor to install them for?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Trying to expand my business exponentially this year, so I'm trying to learn EVERY piece of info I can.:clapping:

What I would do is find a supplier that you can get a good price from and then someone who has a machine with experience to put them in. Sabals are cheap and if your buying 20 you should get a better price. Are these to be laid out in a specific manner?
Posted via Mobile Device