PDA

View Full Version : Pack'em All-N-One rack reveiw

Swampy
02-17-2012, 01:31 AM
Just ordered the trailer rack from ebay yesterday. I needed racks for my trailer, but didn't want a ton of seperate racks hanging off the trailer as my trailer is only a 6.5x12.

So far its already been shipped via Fedex and scheduled to be here by saturday. +1 for fast shipping.

The other I want to add right away is cost, for a little over 200 bucks it has a 3 place trimmer rack on the otherside a back blower rack, a water cooler/sprayer rack, and a trimmer line spool holder. + 1 for cost.

I'll add more when it comes in and through out the season after using it for a while and pictures.

Link: http://www.packemracks.com/all-n-one-rack.html

FryDaddy
02-17-2012, 11:49 AM
I've seen those from a company in TN selling those for the same cost. looks nice & for the cost you can't beat it.
Posted via Mobile Device

JLSLLC
02-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I wanted to order this too for my trailer. I really like the setup...Let us know how you like it!!

normanm4
02-17-2012, 02:22 PM
It worked very well. The quality is very good. I wouldn't order the "cooler holder" with the next one I get, I'd swap that out for another blower hook.

I bought their stainless grass catcher as well and its great too. They are some of the best deals out there.

JLSLLC
02-17-2012, 05:02 PM
It worked very well. The quality is very good. I wouldn't order the "cooler holder" with the next one I get, I'd swap that out for another blower hook.

I bought their stainless grass catcher as well and its great too. They are some of the best deals out there.
Thats great to know!,im looking for a grass catcher on my Old JD/Bunton Walk behind, maybe ill check them out:drinkup:

vaacutabove
02-17-2012, 09:27 PM
I have this set up on both trailers. I bought them from the ebay company that yall are talking about in tenn. SLE ALE something like that. They are a stand up company by far.I had one set break on me 3 month in. it broke where the whole was drilled for the upper bolt. I called the company and they shipped me a new side and another bracket to re enforce it I would buy again from them any day.

PlantscapeSolutions
02-19-2012, 02:23 AM
Once you've had one of the Green Touch Extreme Series Racks all other rack don't make the cut. Time is money and the Extreme Racks are the fastest you can buy. Plus they don't clamp down on the hand grip and cause annoying twisting like pretty much all the other do.

I had Trimmer Trap before racks before and I thought they were OK until we started using the Extreme Rack. Then I realize how much wasted labor I had over the years that was costing me money.

If you guys aren't familiar with the Extreme Series Racks you need to check them out before you buy some bargain rack that going to increase you labor expenses at every stop you mowing crew makes.

brianslawncare
02-19-2012, 12:59 PM
i spoke to this guy on the phone about a catcher, and he seemed willing to go out of his way for me. i live about 20 miles from him. i will be buying from him this year.

Swampy
02-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Got them in last night and assembled them this morning.

Few things I don't like but can be a easy fix.
They aren't black, no big nothing like a little rattle can.
The locks that came with it seem a little cheap, one of them came apart, that and the locks don't have a little chain (so when unlocked they can dangle freely)
The trimmer racks don't have any foam in the clamps, going to have to cut some and glue it in.

Pics to follow, its just laying in my truck right now till I can pull the trailer out for the season.

BBC.lawn.services
02-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Neat looking set-up. Let us know how it goes on, how it holds the trimmers etc.

JLSLLC
02-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Cant wait to see it mounted on your trailer!!!

T&Tlawncare
02-21-2012, 09:32 PM
i like the foam idea. would like to see that when finished!

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-22-2012, 11:42 PM
that seems like alot of weight on two brackets.

PlantscapeSolutions
02-23-2012, 12:02 AM
It looks like you average El Cheapo rack. I don't see how that light duty C channel is going to support the cooler very well. We keep our cooler mounted on the truck where your cup is going to be. Guy will be wasting time all day walking walking back and forth to get their cup and then into the inside of the trailer for a refill.

You shouldn't have to rig up foam for your new rack. The thing should come ready to use and should better protect your string trimmers.