PDA

View Full Version : door hanger

vaacutabove
02-17-2012, 09:52 PM
what do you think of the new door hanger?

vaacutabove
02-19-2012, 09:28 AM
Nothing
Posted via Mobile Device

metro36
02-19-2012, 10:33 AM
The front looks good but Im not crazy about the wording on the back. It sounds a little redundant in certian spots. Plus I would never include small in advertising. You dont want people to think that you are to small to provide the services they need. I think saying owner operated is enough. You would also say that you are insured and provide you license information if you state requires any. I would say something like this :
Tired of other lawn care companies not delievering the service they promised?
Are they contantly harassing you to upgrade your services?
Is your lawn overrun by weeds?
Would you like better customer service?
Try our customer oriented approach to lawn care.
A cut above landscaping offers custom lawn care programs tailored to meet your lawn's specific needs.
We can ensure that you have the nicest lawn on the block. Call today for a free concultation.

Owner Operated Licensed and Insured

See what you think. Thats just my opinion.

TheBetterDoorhanger
02-20-2012, 10:15 AM
I think it looks fantastic of course! You need to remember that customers don't analyze these details like those in the industry do & we in advertising do. They respond to something eye catching & clever and if it's a service that they need then you will get the calls.
Your DH is definitely clever & very creative :)

Robin Christopherson
A'DEAS Printing
Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products
www.AdeasPrinting.com
robin@adeasprinting.com
(316) 269-2494 ext. 204
(866) 251-3181 fax
719 S. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67211

ringahding
02-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Love the front...too much reading on the back as stated...stay away from neighborhood with 50% off..lol Really looks good, see if you can incorporate someone on a machine or something may sell more. Here is the front side of mine..

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/ringahding/RingLawnCareFlyerfrtside2011-1.jpg