PDA

View Full Version : Flier

Mikegyver
02-18-2012, 05:24 PM
This is my new flier. It will be printed up in B/W. I have used a similar flier before with some success. Let me know what y'all think and if I should add or take away anything.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-LK2mGtbamXI/T0AV2xowkaI/AAAAAAAAArk/cCdI0uqTzjo/s512/Fullscreen%2520capture%25202182012%252031840%2520PM.jpg

Mikegyver
02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Oops...theres an extra "month" on that LH coupon. Should it go before or after paid???
Mike

Mikegyver
02-18-2012, 05:26 PM
One more thing...the extra fine lines on there will not appear on the actual flyer. Just the coupon lines.
Mike

RLS24
02-18-2012, 09:16 PM
seems kinda plain and theres a lot going on there. I had to read it a couple times to see what was really going on there. I would add some more color, maybe like a background image and also make it simple and right to the point. Just put in there like 3 or 4 BIG things that you do and if people are interested enough to call you, they'll call and ask "oh can you do___________?" I would also only put 1 phone number on there and make it BIG. You want your name and phone number to be the 2 biggest things on there.

Mikegyver
02-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Thanks. Its all going to be printed in B&W so no more color needed. Thanks for the info, will remove some of the stuff.
Mike

ed2hess
02-19-2012, 05:27 PM
The city is the only one that does irrigation checks free. You need to make it a little painful for them. You have to block a time when they will be there and then talk to them and listen to them whine..

FinerCutslawnCare
02-19-2012, 08:18 PM
To much on the flyer. It needs to be more flashy imo. Also I wouldn't say anything about being happy with their current provider. For some reason it just sounds weird.

TheBetterDoorhanger
02-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Thanks. Its all going to be printed in B&W so no more color needed. Thanks for the info, will remove some of the stuff.
Mike

Do you have a good printer yet? We have a great deal on Flyers right now! Call us for a quote. I'd really recommend using some color. It really does make the difference. We also have Band-It & Stick-It with Band-It you can turn your flyer into a door hanger (2 birds with 1 stone) and Stick-It can be added to let your customer stick it to their fridge!
Check it out:http://www.adeasprinting.com/?q=brochures-carryout-menus

We are family owned.
Our Prices are GREAT & we can send you a FREE sample pack!

Robin Christopherson
A'DEAS Printing
Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products
www.AdeasPrinting.com
robin@adeasprinting.com
(316) 269-2494 ext. 204
(866) 251-3181 fax
719 S. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67211

Mikegyver
02-22-2012, 12:01 AM
The city is the only one that does irrigation checks free. You need to make it a little painful for them. You have to block a time when they will be there and then talk to them and listen to them whine..
Thanks all. I have been too busy with backflow class to fix it yet.
Free irrigation check=foot in the door for repairs=possible lawn contact. See what I am getting at? TRUST ME, nothing is free.
Mike