PDA

View Full Version : what program are you using for shedualing and book keeping

grassman1973
02-22-2012, 08:07 PM
hello there Im from canada and i was wondering what others are using for their client base billing and book keeping i have a program now but have been informed that it will not be contiuing tech support with new windows updates coming out what are you useing likes and dislikes and at what costs

cheers grassman

Skyking
02-22-2012, 08:29 PM
Works Great, Good Support.
You can Find it here on this site.

LB1234
02-22-2012, 09:22 PM
quickbooks for my record keeping/billing and believe it or not microsoft outlook for scheduling. With that said I'm currently a one man band with about 30 accounts

WheatBookkeeping
02-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Select an Intuit Quickbooks product that fits your enterprise needs. It will do everything you need to do. You can even have payroll and CC features. However, take the time (and I mean time) to learn QB thoroughly. Be ready to commit, long term, to the QB way of doing things.

If you are the type that will have a heartburn about data security and worry about where Intuit is storing your files out there on the “cloud”, you may not like QBs. I’m just saying.

Bottom line – I like QB. I use it almost exclusively. That’s just me . . . I can do the books old school or new school or no school. But, I know you guys don’t want to take a lifetime to learn this stuff like I did, nor should you have to, running your business is first priority.

Take care~

stevenf
02-24-2012, 12:37 AM
GetGopher.com. Just started using it this year and its great! Very easy to use and everything you need for a small crew oporation

StBalor
02-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Lawnpro
Lawnaid
Gopher
Quickbooks
Groundskeeper

just to name a few. There are also online companies that you can use.

Peerless Lawn Care
02-25-2012, 02:48 PM
I use Quickbooks for accounting and the most powerful, underrated program out there; Microsoft Excel. The possibilities and customization of Excel is better than most software out there i.e. Gopher, Groundskeepr etc.

That being said, when my business grows to where I would like it to be in the next 2 years I will be purchasing Real Green. Don't buy anything unless you can afford Real Green. Just my opinion...

scotts lawn care
02-25-2012, 04:02 PM
I have been using groundskeeper pro for years.