PDA

View Full Version : Buying a new ZTR mower

schramerica
02-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Ok I am going to buy a new mower. Just got rid of my Dixon and will not get another one. I know I should stay local for repairs so here are my choices: Hustler, Country Clipper, Landpride, Toro, & John Deere. I would like opinions on the best cut, fastest, and worth the money. I do some cemeteries and a few residental country lawns. So the fastest, best cut, and money.
Thanks

ringahding
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
I do not what prices you are accustom to, the Toro Zmaster 60" we have has been unreal in my opinion. Fast, great cut and durable.

Fresh-popcorn
02-24-2012, 07:33 PM
If all your looking for is opinion then I would say that the John Deere Z900 series are top notch.

Having owned 3 Ferris, Dixie, Toro, and now John Deere I know for a certain the the JD cuts so much better than the others except maybe the Toro Proline that I have.

Not having owned any other brands besides the ones mentioned though so I can't speak for the other brands.

schramerica
02-24-2012, 08:14 PM
How fast do they go?

weeze
02-24-2012, 08:59 PM
10.5 - 12mph

if you want speed get a hustler super z.

Fresh-popcorn
02-24-2012, 10:18 PM
How fast do they go?

Don't let speed fool ya.
I rarely ever cut at full speed even though I have the option to do so on certain straight areas.
depending on the height of grass, dampness, and terrain you will know what the safe speed is and its not at full.

RTR Landscaping
02-24-2012, 10:24 PM
I am a Scag guy but out of the brands you have available,I'd go with Toro or Hustler. Both are built well and leave a nice cut.

Ridin' Green
02-24-2012, 10:58 PM
I can speak firsthand for Toro and especially John Deere. Of the two, I'd take JD, but both will do the job for you. The Hustler has had a lot of posts here on LS over the last year about trouble with the cut of the new VX4 deck on many mid west and northern turf grasses. A search should turn up plenty of reading ont that. JT Larsen posted quite a bit here about it last year too.

LibertyFarmLandscaping
02-24-2012, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=Ridin' Green;4324961]I can speak firsthand for Toro and especially John Deere. Of the two, I'd take JD, but both will do the job for you. The Hustler has had a lot of posts here on LS over the last year about trouble with the cut of the new VX4 deck on many mid west and northern turf grasses. A search should turn up plenty of reading ont that. JT Larsen posted quite a bit here about it last year too.[/QUOT

Just demo the Toro and JD. It will be a matter of personal preference between the 2. Forget about the others. Just my experience.
Posted via Mobile Device

mtmower
02-24-2012, 11:09 PM
My vote would be for the Hustler if the VX4 deck performs. Fastest, best warranty, well laid out and easy to service. I do have weekly properties that I can run full stick on. But probably 3/4 of the time I'm guessing I run in the 10-12 mph range. Would be a major adjustment going with a slower mower. That being said I haven't been able to test the new VX4 deck myself. If the deck is sketchy I'll possibly be looking at another brand myself this spring. Hustler has done awesome for me in every area except clipping dispersal (these are earlier decks). I'm leaning toward Exmark if Hustler falls short and this is out of Bad Boy and John Deere that are my other local options. I'd have to travel four hours each way to try Scag and Grasshopper which would also be in the same league IMO. Good luck and keep us posted on what you do.

yardguy28
02-25-2012, 12:18 AM
my vote is toro.....

exmark and toro have been all i'll buy so far....

from demoing other brands they provide a quality cut at an afforable price....

why do so many people focus on speed. i prefer to focus on quality before speed. speed means NOTHING if your quality isn't good.

torotorotoro
02-25-2012, 12:38 AM
i love my toro g3. i mow at full speed all day. i do wish it would go a little faster. but the cut is the best. toro says g3 goes 11.5 mph. but my g3 with 34 kaw goes quite a bit faster then my g3 with a 29 kaw. not sure what actual speed is. i have herd that hustlers have a hard time going 16 mph.

frameslawn
02-25-2012, 01:44 AM
John Deere Z-Trak Pro is the only way to go!!!!!:weightlifter:

RRSS440
02-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Love my 63" Scag with striping kit. Mows great at full speed, lawns look great, lots of compliments. Easy to work on, best seat on the market!

weaver
02-25-2012, 10:02 AM
I personally would say the Toro and the Hustler are the ones to go check out. Don't just take someones word for it though, you will be the owner/operator make sure to check them out and demo them .

Chevy z71
02-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Nothing runs like a deere.

scotts lawn care
02-25-2012, 11:16 AM
I dont think i have ever mowed at full speed. Dixie likes to focus on

being the fastest mower.....but who cares how fast a mower goes

if the cut quality drops from mowing so fast. Looks bad to customers

who may be watching as well. The John Deere z900 mowers cut excellent,

the price is on par for a commercial z, dealer support is good, im very

happy with my 930a.

RRSS440
02-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I would agree speed is not everything. When I was buying mowers the Gravely was quite a bit faster, and the Dixie was faster. The Scag goes 12 mph I think, but at full speed the mow quality is just as good as going slower. I see now quality difference if the blades are sharp and the tires are inflated properly.

As long as these mowers last, I would suggest anyone try them out, at your locations to see how they work. I was able to borrow several brands from dealers and mow with them for a day before purchasing, and I would recommend everyone do that also. There is no better test drive than mowing in the actual seat, at one of your locations, using your trailer to move it...see how you feel after mowing for a couple of hours...your answer will be clear.

torotorotoro
02-25-2012, 11:48 AM
I dont think i have ever mowed at full speed. Dixie likes to focus on

being the fastest mower.....but who cares how fast a mower goes

if the cut quality drops from mowing so fast. Looks bad to customers

who may be watching as well. The John Deere z900 mowers cut excellent,

the price is on par for a commercial z, dealer support is good, im very

happy with my 930a.

are you getting paid by the hour or by the lawn

davidcalhoun
02-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Add the Husqvarna PZ series to the mix. Great deck. Great cut.

scotts lawn care
02-25-2012, 02:37 PM
are you getting paid by the hour or by the lawn

All properties are different, so i dont charge by the hour. I charge per property. Is that what you were asking?

Ridin' Green
02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
All properties are different, so i dont charge by the hour. I charge per property. Is that what you were asking?

I believe what he's getting at is that if you get paid by the hour, you don't care how long it takes, whereas if you get paid by the lawn, faster is better.

However, I get paid by the lawn, and I'm with you. Anything past 10 MPH and the blades on today's commercial mowers aren't in one place long enough to cut cleanly. Just do some simple math to see. For the average 60" deck with a BTS of 18,000 fpm, and going 10 MPH, the blades strike approx 1 cutting edge (One side of the blade) per inch of forward travel. That's simply not enough strikes per inch mowed to avoid leaving stragglers. Will the average homeonwer notice? Maybe, maybe not. I do, and that is not acceptable to me personally.

torotorotoro
02-25-2012, 05:48 PM
I believe what he's getting at is that if you get paid by the hour, you don't care how long it takes, whereas if you get paid by the lawn, faster is better.

However, I get paid by the lawn, and I'm with you. Anything past 10 MPH and the blades on today's commercial mowers aren't in one place long enough to cut cleanly. Just do some simple math to see. For the average 60" deck with a BTS of 18,000 fpm, and going 10 MPH, the blades strike approx 1 cutting edge (One side of the blade) per inch of forward travel. That's simply not enough strikes per inch mowed to avoid leaving stragglers. Will the average homeonwer notice? Maybe, maybe not. I do, and that is not acceptable to me personally.

what type of mower are you using. this is when a top quality deck comes in. g3 no stragglers. when i double cut in spring it is to work in clippings. are you guys double cutting. if so a poor quality deck and faster ground speed still makes more since. maybe if toro g3 want 16 mph i would have problems. but it does perfect at 12 mph.

Ridin' Green
02-25-2012, 06:15 PM
I have a Deere 7 Iron on a 2011 Z720 right now, but I ran the numbers for several different brands the other night when I was bored, using the specs listed in their brochures and on their sites. They are all between 18,000, ans 18,750 FPM BTS's, which doesn't vary the end results enough to make any difference in the outcome.

I do double cut in the spring when grasses are growing at accelerated rates, for the same reason you and almost everyone else does- To chop the clippings up, but after I switched to G6's last year, the clippings that I do have to chop up are far fewer than they were with OEM highlifts, and much easier to make disappear at high speed.:)

I admit to being very fussy, and I don't want to walk any place I cut and see any stragglers. In late season when the grass has thinned, and isn't growing as fast, I do run closer to full sticks when and where I can, but on my properties, that isn't all that often due to the roughness of the turf.

Plus, I see we are in two different parts of the country, so that could factor into things. I have never cut out there, so I can't speak firsthand about it for where you are, but here, like I said, anything over 10 MPH is not going to leave as clean a cut as I demand.

mtmower
02-26-2012, 04:44 PM
A lot of QOC from a deck depends where your using it. I'll be the first to admit the early Hustler decks had some things to be desired for northern grass. My only complaint with these older decks is in the high growing times, or lush lawns they leave a blanket of clippings that I then have to blow around. Clumping is actually not too bad. Every now and then I'll double cut but it just doesn't look as good as it dose when I blow them. I've heard the southern cutters love them. I can and do run, full stick on some of my properties and get a nice cut doing it or I wouldn't do it. I haven't advertized for years and every year I grow gaining more customers all from word of mouth or from seeing the job I do. I have never heard a customer make anything but positive comments on how fast my mowers can cut. As a matter of fact people love to comment on how fast and nice things look. Even my competitors come and kick the tires and want to see what it's all about. It's ridiculous to think that speed isn't a factor.:hammerhead: As an example most companies in my location us Walkers and bag. I don't bag. I have properties I cut next to properties that are cut by some of these companies. I have pulled in to my property which if anything is larger, and the other two guys have already trimmed and just started mowing. I start and finish, even with blowing clippings around, leaving as good, or IMO better end result before they're done mowing and I'm running solo. I am definitely turning a much higher profit. That doesn't make a Walker a bad mower. The Toro is a nice mower as well and if you can't use speed (ie. properties too small or broken up, too rough, embarrassed to be seen mowing fast:rolleyes:, non-trustworthy employees, etc.) then all the more reason to rule it out and focus on the other things that make a great mower great. But speed definitely is a good thing to have even if your not using it at full stick all the time. What I need is a fast mower that disperses clipping nicely to cut out the back pack blower time,then I'll consider myself fast and even more profitable. :drinkup:

Ridin' Green
02-26-2012, 05:43 PM
I don't know if you were referring to my post or not, but I never said speed isn't a factor. It is,and we all want it, but too much speed leaves a less than perfect finish. Like I said. do the math. The blades simply aren't in one place long enough to cut cleanly:nono:. Comparing a ZTR to a Walker as far as who is faster, well duh. That's a no brainer. Walkers cut well, but most all of them are way slow compared to a Z. Two of my neighbors have a total of three of them between them them, and I cannot see that their cuts look as good as mine, let alone better.

My goal is to go as fast as the turf/property/conditions will allow, but not to be the fastest guy on the block. I only go as fast as is possible without leaving any stragglers.

Chilehead
02-26-2012, 06:26 PM
My vote would be for the Hustler if the VX4 deck performs. Fastest, best warranty, well laid out and easy to service. I do have weekly properties that I can run full stick on. But probably 3/4 of the time I'm guessing I run in the 10-12 mph range. Would be a major adjustment going with a slower mower. That being said I haven't been able to test the new VX4 deck myself. If the deck is sketchy I'll possibly be looking at another brand myself this spring. Hustler has done awesome for me in every area except clipping dispersal (these are earlier decks). I'm leaning toward Exmark if Hustler falls short and this is out of Bad Boy and John Deere that are my other local options. I'd have to travel four hours each way to try Scag and Grasshopper which would also be in the same league IMO. Good luck and keep us posted on what you do.

IMHO, the Scag Velocity deck disperses clippings the best.

schramerica
02-26-2012, 09:12 PM
I have to bid on per time. I will have to do it after work so I want to make sure I can get it done.

mtmower
02-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I don't know if you were referring to my post or not, but I never said speed isn't a factor. It is,and we all want it, but too much speed leaves a less than perfect finish. Like I said. do the math. The blades simply aren't in one place long enough to cut cleanly:nono:. Comparing a ZTR to a Walker as far as who is faster, well duh. That's a no brainer. Walkers cut well, but most all of them are way slow compared to a Z. Two of my neighbors have a total of three of them between them them, and I cannot see that their cuts look as good as mine, let alone better.

My goal is to go as fast as the turf/property/conditions will allow, but not to be the fastest guy on the block. I only go as fast as is possible without leaving any stragglers.

It was more of just a general response to a few running comments. I think your probably cutting similar grasses to me being your pretty far north as well.

I'm just making sure shramerica is getting as much info as he can so he can make the best of his decision.

Just a quick note though, I understand your point about mph vs tip speed and I'm not arguing that there is a "too fast" under certain conditions, but if slow is better (more vacuum, more passes of the blade, etc.) in theory, the Walker should out cut most anything since it's slower. I too don't think their QOC is much different than a Z. I know there are other factors involved such as how the deck is made, type of grass etc.

If I wanted to be the fastest on the block I guess I'd have to buy a Scag Cheetah. I hear they're actually clocking them at close to 17 mph with gps. Oddly enough 15 mph is fast enough for me. At 15 mph on hard surfaces the front casters start to oscillate at a high frequency some times. So 15 mph to the truck isn't always comfortably doable on the older Hustlers, unless your just mad and want to kick the dog. On the new model they supposedly changed something on the caster attachment that basically adds enough resistance to eliminate this from supposedly happening. I wonder if they took this into consideration on the Cheetah?

Shramerica, speed is good to a point. Don't make it your main deciding factor in the purchase. I'm also looking for the best mower to buy this spring. It may not be a fast SZ or a Cheetah.... The SZ does have a lot of pros, speed aside.

Ridin' Green
02-26-2012, 11:54 PM
It was more of just a general response to a few running comments. I think your probably cutting similar grasses to me being your pretty far north as well.

I'm just making sure shramerica is getting as much info as he can so he can make the best of his decision.

Just a quick note though, I understand your point about mph vs tip speed and I'm not arguing that there is a "too fast" under certain conditions, but if slow is better (more vacuum, more passes of the blade, etc.) in theory, the Walker should out cut most anything since it's slower. I too don't think their QOC is much different than a Z. I know there are other factors involved such as how the deck is made, type of grass etc.

If I wanted to be the fastest on the block I guess I'd have to buy a Scag Cheetah. I hear they're actually clocking them at close to 17 mph with gps. Oddly enough 15 mph is fast enough for me. At 15 mph on hard surfaces the front casters start to oscillate at a high frequency some times. So 15 mph to the truck isn't always comfortably doable on the older Hustlers, unless your just mad and want to kick the dog. On the new model they supposedly changed something on the caster attachment that basically adds enough resistance to eliminate this from supposedly happening. I wonder if they took this into consideration on the Cheetah?

Shramerica, speed is good to a point. Don't make it your main deciding factor in the purchase. I'm also looking for the best mower to buy this spring. It may not be a fast SZ or a Cheetah.... The SZ does have a lot of pros, speed aside.

Ok, no prob.
I know what you're talking about on the new Hustler Z's. They are using a heavy duty friction washer between the bottom of the spindle housing and the top side of the fork to keep it from wobbling at high speed. I imagine that would wear things out in a hurry, not to mention be irritating to listen to.

As far as the Walker point, I agree. I just don't see that they cut any better than a Z. IMO, what makes their cut look good is the fact that they usually have narrower decks widths and ride on their casters to follow ground contours. I don't think the deck itself has any magical properties that make it cut better than anything else, and when someone does speed one up to anywhere near Z speeds, they certainly don't cut any better. Like I said before, two of my neighbors have them (3 Walkers total), and my cut look as good as, or better than theirs do consistantly.

I think that there's a point where only so much suction can benefit the cut at a given speed, and Walkers have enough for their speed. I think their cut would suffer noticably if they were as fast as a Z, and before someone pipe up about the Super B, I now about it, but the std Walker isn't a Super B, and the cut of the Super B isn't any better than any other Z, at least not the ones I have seen.

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Thats an awesome machine i have the Dixon version of the pz6029. Great warranty 10 inch cast iron spindle. 7 GA deck. Great ride good price. Cant be be beat.
Posted via Mobile Device

BestImpressions99
02-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Test cut the Toro and (I hate to admit) John Deere's. Consider a Grandstand for the price you'll pay.

mtmower
02-27-2012, 01:51 PM

So I had to check out the Huzky's site when I saw your post. I have to say I like the way the machine looks and is built plus I do have a local dealer:clapping: Since I'm looking for a 60 inch I go there. I start comparing mowers throwing out the small horse power and looking at the bigger stuff (I'm insecure):o

Of course I also had to look at their speed:hammerhead:

First I looked at the PZ6034FX and everything looks good and it has 12 mph forward and 6 mph rev. Acceptable. If everything stacks up like warranty, build quality, QOC, etc. I may have to take a look.

Then I looked at the PZ6029D Kubota option. More is better right? And low and behold it's rated at 14 mph forward and 7 mph rev Now I see I may need to step up and consider buying my first diesel.

Then..... I see this other PZ6034ZT. And I'm thinking, what the heck. Another company with their head in the wrong place making a stupid "so close to another model" model just to look like they have lots of mower options to chose from. I'm guessing it has a different seat or a spoiler for the extra $300 dollars. But no. 18 mph forward and 6 mph rev. This is faster than the SZ and Cheetah and I never hear anything about it from Huzky or owner/operators. Maybe it's top secret or new for 2012?

:walking:This is me going to Huzky to check them out! Not to highjack this thread, but does anyone know of a reason not to buy a Huzky over the other big contenders out there?

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 02:28 PM
So I had to check out the Huzky's site when I saw your post. I have to say I like the way the machine looks and is built plus I do have a local dealer:clapping: Since I'm looking for a 60 inch I go there. I start comparing mowers throwing out the small horse power and looking at the bigger stuff (I'm insecure):o

Of course I also had to look at their speed:hammerhead:

First I looked at the PZ6034FX and everything looks good and it has 12 mph forward and 6 mph rev. Acceptable. If everything stacks up like warranty, build quality, QOC, etc. I may have to take a look.

Then I looked at the PZ6029D Kubota option. More is better right? And low and behold it's rated at 14 mph forward and 7 mph rev Now I see I may need to step up and consider buying my first diesel.

Then..... I see this other PZ6034ZT. And I'm thinking, what the heck. Another company with their head in the wrong place making a stupid "so close to another model" model just to look like they have lots of mower options to chose from. I'm guessing it has a different seat or a spoiler for the extra $300 dollars. But no. 18 mph forward and 6 mph rev. This is faster than the SZ and Cheetah and I never hear anything about it from Huzky or owner/operators. Maybe it's top secret or new for 2012?

:walking:This is me going to Huzky to check them out! Not to highjack this thread, but does anyone know of a reason not to buy a Huzky over the other big contenders out there?

I havethe6029 and love it. Has the isolated rider platform l. Has a awesome deck adjustment. 10 inch cast iron spindle thats 20 pounds 7 GA deck flat free tires huge discharge great cut I would put it up against anyone on the market. 3year warranty with lifetime on the deck frame and spindle housing.I cant say enough about it. They ate really starting to sell here and for a cheaper alternatives the pz-t is a nice machine.

Also you can check out the Yahoo/kees and Dixon lines as they ate the same machine. The Dixon I think is 500 cheaper that is actually the one I have
Posted via Mobile Device

mtmower
02-27-2012, 05:53 PM
I havethe6029 and love it. Has the isolated rider platform l. Has a awesome deck adjustment. 10 inch cast iron spindle thats 20 pounds 7 GA deck flat free tires huge discharge great cut I would put it up against anyone on the market. 3year warranty with lifetime on the deck frame and spindle housing.I cant say enough about it. They ate really starting to sell here and for a cheaper alternatives the pz-t is a nice machine.

Also you can check out the Yahoo/kees and Dixon lines as they ate the same machine. The Dixon I think is 500 cheaper that is actually the one I have
Posted via Mobile Device

castle, what can you tell me about the diesel compared to gas? pros and cons?

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Honestly I haven't ran the diesel. Just from what I have heard they are more fuel efficient. But dieselbeing more expensive and the diesel option up front I just cant justify it. The 29 with a 60 is a good combo if your not doing anything hilly. Bit the 30 kawi has a ton pf power and climbs hills like a goat. Sorry I cant be more help.

I do know the diesel has a self cleaning screen on the cooler. It blows are out the top to keep it clean during use. How well I'm not sure. And the a D units are pump n wheel motors were I think they switched the gas units in 11 to zt5400 hydro gears.
Posted via Mobile Device

schramerica
02-27-2012, 06:32 PM
The Dixon I had was junk. I had problems with it from day one and luckely got it sold last month. SO won't go back. What company makes them? Cause they are not like they use to be.

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Honestly I haven't ran the diesel. Just from what I have heard they are more fuel efficient. But dieselbeing more expensive and the diesel option up front I just cant justify it. The 29 with a 60 is a good combo if your not doing anything hilly. Bit the 30 kawi has a ton pf power and climbs hills like a goat. Sorry I cant be more help.

I do know the diesel has a self cleaning screen on the cooler. It blows are out the top to keep it clean during use. How well I'm not sure. And the a D units are pump n wheel motors were I think they switched the gas units in 11 to zt5400 hydro gears.
Posted via Mobile Device

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 06:35 PM
The Dixon I had was junk. I had problems with it from day one and luckely got it sold last month. SO won't go back. What company makes them? Cause they are not like they use to be.

husqvarna bought them.
Posted via Mobile Device

schramerica
02-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Just recently? Cause mine was a 2010.

weaver
02-27-2012, 06:39 PM
husqvarna bought them.
Posted via Mobile Device

They actually want more for some of there mowers than Scag or Exmark!
Posted via Mobile Device

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Just recently? Cause mine was a 2010.
No that would be a husqvarna. What was wrong? What model?
Posted via Mobile Device

schramerica
02-27-2012, 07:07 PM
No that would be a husqvarna. What was wrong? What model?
Posted via Mobile Device

It was a Ram Ultra 52". When you went on a hill side oil would spill into the muffler and you would lose power and have a big cloud of smoke. Kohler had a few problems with that they said but since mine didn't fall into those serial numbers that couldnt be it. So they didnt do anything bout that. I had the handle for one of the hyrdo snap while it was on the trailer driving down the road. I had the rod that holds the back axles together come apart and bent ****. Just to name a few. I owned Dixons before and liked them but that was awhile ago so I thought I would give them a shot. No thanks not again.

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 07:14 PM
It was a Ram Ultra 52". When you went on a hill side oil would spill into the muffler and you would lose power and have a big cloud of smoke. Kohler had a few problems with that they said but since mine didn't fall into those serial numbers that couldnt be it. So they didnt do anything bout that. I had the handle for one of the hyrdo snap while it was on the trailer driving down the road. I had the rod that holds the back axles together come apart and bent ****. Just to name a few. I owned Dixons before and liked them but that was awhile ago so I thought I would give them a shot. No thanks not again.

Well the kholer issue ain't husqvarna problem that had to do with kohler. But the RAM is not a commercial machine and cant be company to the Dixon dx100 or 200. That machine is a estate mower, should that happen no but it not ment to work like a commercial unit. How many hours it have?
Posted via Mobile Device

schramerica
02-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Well the kholer issue ain't husqvarna problem that had to do with kohler. But the RAM is not a commercial machine and cant be company to the Dixon dx100 or 200. That machine is a estate mower, should that happen no but it not ment to work like a commercial unit. How many hours it have?
Posted via Mobile Device

Well the axle and someother parts are dixon, but anyways. I bought it brand new. Sold it with 63. They should have fixed the engine is what Im saying.

castlerockmo
02-27-2012, 08:22 PM
No I aggree could be dealer too he should have went To bat for you. My dealer and the husqvarna rep will warranty thing I break. Example I have a 326ldx trimmer that has well over 3000 hours and the clutch and shaft finally striped out. Well the rep told my dealer to warranty it although it was 5 years old and been to hell n back. Sometimes its more important to look at a dealer more so than the company.

Also the RAM has hydro gear axles under it. Which also should have been under warranty. But that's were a good dealer comes in BC those dont have a commerciAl warranty.

Well sorry bout your bad fortune with Dixon. But I would definitely look at the husqvarna Pz and pz-t.
Posted via Mobile Device

schramerica
02-27-2012, 08:45 PM
K I will. Thanks