PDA

View Full Version : I Could Relate

MOturkey
02-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Saw a sign in my wife's chiropractor's office yesterday.

Prices subject to change depending on customer's attitude. :)

Jimslawncareservice
02-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Have you seen the one where is so per hour if it done by you so much if the customer watches and so much if they help. The price increases each time. I see the a lot at mechanic shops. I forget the exact wording of them. Yes I have had people want to help or watch me so close that you can smell them. I don't have any now and hope I don't have any again
Posted via Mobile Device

scotts lawn care
02-26-2012, 10:07 AM
My mechanic will charge me less if i help him with the repair on my vehicle, kind of nice to help instead of just sit and wait. Also nice when its time to pay the bill.

orangemower
02-26-2012, 11:43 AM
I use to hate having a customer hanging over my shoulder while repairing their vehicles. In my later years I actually didn't mind it and kind of liked to show them what was wrong and show them how it would be repaired. We had signs hanging that said the same thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kelly's Landscaping
02-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Saw a sign in my wife's chiropractor's office yesterday.

Prices subject to change depending on customer's attitude. :)

But the chiropractor can get away with that because the customer's are mostly there racking up bills to get a better insurance settlement. Thus that sign probably helps them but boy will it be a shock when they find the first one to get paid back is the their insurance and it comes out of their settlement LOL