PDA

View Full Version : Turfco 512 Sod Cutter

burnthefurniture
02-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Its been a while since I've been on here, but trying to finish up school has taken a lot of my time.

I have a turfco 512 sod cutter. It is an older model, but I doubt older than 10 years. I know that there is a piece broken in the cutting mechanism somewhere, so it is currently inoperable. Does anyone know where to go to get a schematic/order parts for this machine? Everything directs me back to turfco direct, however there is no listing for schematics for any of their sod cutters other than the newest one. Is it even able to get parts for these older models?

I hope that I don't have a 200 lb paperweight...

Thanks

RedSox4Life
02-26-2012, 10:55 PM
TurfCo seems to be a smaller company with good customer service. Why not email them direct?

burnthefurniture
02-26-2012, 11:04 PM
TurfCo seems to be a smaller company with good customer service. Why not email them direct?

Thank you for the reply. I have emailed them directly, and I expect to hear back from them this week hopefully. I do not know too much about the company, therefore in doing my research on here, I was hoping someone could provide some feedback about what their past experiences with them have been.

Thanks