PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

TXLWN
02-26-2012, 11:38 PM
What would you do different with your business if you were starting the season over with a clean slate after being out of the business for a while? Also what would be a realistic goal on picking up accounts? I am shooting for 30-50 small accounts. Im thinking of doing 10k plus flyers but I have my doubts I can pick up that many unless if put out closer to 30k flyers. What do you guys think?

Wecutgrass
02-26-2012, 11:49 PM
i have been passing out door hangers and have picked up 20 more accounts on 5000 door flyers so far. i have 5000 more to pass out.

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 01:13 AM
danm wetgrass, wish i could get that big of a turn around. i mostly target houses that need a cutting tho. i dont pass to every door. proab should try that tho.

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 01:18 AM
proab dont get a big turn around cause i might only pass out 50 in a day like i did today. i usually get a bigger turn around knocking on doors with my equipment. just gotta be care with that tho cause i dont know if that falls under needing a permit to solicite tho, since your teching selling somethin, your services. and people are so scary now a days they call the police on you. i know cause i am one and they call all the freaking time. "theres a guy going door to door asking for lawn care, i think hes casing the neighbor hood."