PDA

View Full Version : Legal Paperwork

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-27-2012, 10:26 PM
How many of you guys carry the paperwork in your truck that show you are an established business with the state. Like the certificate to show that you have an LLC or insurance. As of right now I don't carry anything that shows I have insurance or show proof of my LLC

DQL10
02-27-2012, 11:31 PM
I've never carried things like that. However my insurance co. sends me insurance cards for the vehicles so that is always in the truck. Now my father who has a contracting company has a card like a voters card in his wallet that has all the company's information that the state sent him when he got his licenses. Now this was 7ish years ago so it might be different now.

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Got ya. Just one of those things. I could picture you tryin to get a new customer and shes like do you have insurance and your like yeah, but I dont have proof on me now and you end up losing the business cause she dosent want to wait for you to print out a certificate or believe ya.

DQL10
02-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

DQL10
02-29-2012, 11:36 PM
When giving out estimates I generally include a copy of my business license and a copy of my insurance certificate. It actually can help you get jobs.
Posted via Mobile Device