PDA

View Full Version : Yall Might be Intrested

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 09:48 PM
I found this on ebay.....sounds a little fishy lol 3100 for that machine. Hey it might be worth the drive if your close enough. I would consider it, but I dont have a need for a deck that big right now. And I think I want to stick with the walker brand. But yeah, just thought I would share.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCAG-TURF-TIGER-52-27HP-KOHLER-PRO-COMMAND-ROPS-/280835537027?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41631a3883#ht_500wt_1413

ashgrove landscaping
02-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah it is a scam! Stupid scum bags. Do not contact them at all.

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 10:15 PM
lol, yeah. sounds like it to me and then its a chick selling it.

GRASSMONKEYS
02-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Whenever the price is too low and it says contact before bidding and its a Gmail or Hotmail account, red flag, scam.

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 10:18 PM
looks like a good machine tho. i want to get a deck like that for bigger commericial property. i just cant see discharging with it. i never discharge and i dont think you really mulch with those machines lol

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Whenever the price is too low and it says contact before bidding and its a Gmail or Hotmail account, red flag, scam.

yeah proab when you send them an email they tell you its locked up in a storage facility and you cant meet up with her and look at it because she in some other country on a charity drive. or thell tell you her husband just died and she needs to sell it to pay off bills lol. ive already talked to one to mess with em and thats what they told me. except she combined both of the stories.

materialmovers
02-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Only from my experience from being to Blair a few times and living in Nebraska that doesn't look Nebraska at all. Maybe you would see that driveway in Omaha but not Blair. And no front plate on the tracker in the driveway. And if a recent pic there isn't grass that green around here yet. Just my opinion but it looks more like Florida.