PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Letter Proof #2

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Ok, I posted one the other day, had the guy make some changes what do yall think now. Im not sure about the licensed and insured being on the rocker panel. What do yall think about it being there, give me some ideas.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-28-2012, 09:58 PM
I like it, but yes don't put the lic and insd. on the diamondplate. Shrink up your phone number some and put it under there. Your phone number is just really almost too big.

crazymike
02-28-2012, 10:02 PM
looks good, what is that running you, minus design fees?

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-28-2012, 10:24 PM
i want the phone number to be big, thats how you get business. idk guy giving me a price thurs. ill keep ya informed

pfcjs
02-29-2012, 09:03 AM
I like it a little better then the first design due to the fact that the full orange letters really pop and stand out. I don't know and it may just be me, but the fact that you changed the words Lawn and Landscape to go all the way across kind of takes away from your name, Chief's. I almost wonder what it would look like if you have the commercial / residential over to the right and then the lawn and landscape to the right under that and then to pull it all back together stretch just the phone number all the way across the bottom.

TheChiefsLawnCare
02-29-2012, 08:32 PM
I like it a little better then the first design due to the fact that the full orange letters really pop and stand out. I don't know and it may just be me, but the fact that you changed the words Lawn and Landscape to go all the way across kind of takes away from your name, Chief's. I almost wonder what it would look like if you have the commercial / residential over to the right and then the lawn and landscape to the right under that and then to pull it all back together stretch just the phone number all the way across the bottom.

im not following ya. lol.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Lawn & Landscape is too big. It takes away from your super big phone number.

DuallyVette
02-29-2012, 09:14 PM
I think the phone number is too big. I can look down the center of the trailer and easily read the words...but I'd have to move my head side to side to obsorb the whole phone number.

DuallyVette
02-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Logo for top right corner. center the company name, # etc.

Chief's
Lawn & Landscape LLC
504 638 8767
Commercial & Residenti

DA Quality Lawn & YS
03-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Chief Illiniwek?