PDA

View Full Version : Phone tag with property manager

teamgreendude
02-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Hey guys,
Just thought I'd get a second opinion on whats currently happening with the bidding at a local eye center I'm trying to bid. This is my second year trying to bid it because last year it got low balled and they learned the hard way last year. So now I've been trying to reach their property manager and it's been going straight to voice mail. Now keep in mind he was the one who called me to submit a bid this year, so their properties look GOOD this year as opposed to last year. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Or am I just worrying to much? Hopefully he'll get back to me soon so we can get rolling.
Thanks,
James

Mahoney3223
02-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Happens every year. Usually something happened and he doesn't have the guts to call you back.

teamgreendude
02-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Something happened? meaning they already let some dude bid it? I don't think it's that because this guy cares about the properties there responsible for. I sure hope that's not the case.

orangemower
02-29-2012, 02:18 PM
I can't tell where you're from. Is it time to start servicing the property or do they have time before they make a decision?
Posted via Mobile Device

powernoje
02-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

teamgreendude
02-29-2012, 05:35 PM
I can't tell where you're from. Is it time to start servicing the property or do they have time before they make a decision?
Posted via Mobile Device

It's getting pretty darn close and were right in the middle of the U.S In Kansas City.