PDA

View Full Version : Entry safety audit

sven1277
02-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Anyone know what this is. Just listened to a phone message from fmcsa. I need to call and schedule one

P.Services
02-29-2012, 09:31 PM
if its the same people that call me its just a business trying to fool you into thinking they are the government trying to scare you into training and audits. Tell them to go F themselves.

When i get the letters that say "4th notice- legal action will be taken next" it makes my blood absolutely BOIL. If i could be in the same locked room as the owner of this business..........

Daily Lawn/Landscape
02-29-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm assuming you just recently got your DOT #. What they will do is come to your shop and look over all your trucks,trailers and files. And tell you what needs to still be done and what you have done correctly. Nothing to worry about. They will not issue any tickets at this time. It is also your time to ask lots of questions. No big deal!

Daily Lawn/Landscape
02-29-2012, 09:38 PM
P. Service
Try again!
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (fmcsa)

P.Services
02-29-2012, 09:57 PM
sorry i didnt google it, this other company has a name very similar. I know it has the word federal in it and thats enough to tick me off.

I do remember filling out my stuff when i got my dot's and nothing ever came of it.