PDA

View Full Version : Mirror lawn lost target contract

derektaus
03-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I am sure some of you have heard that mirror lawn lost their contract with Target for landscape services. I wasn't extremely unhappy with mirror lawn other than the slow payment. I was wondering if anyone had heard who is picking up the new contract or if it is going to be a store by store deal? This wasn't a huge contract for us but it wasn't a bad deal and I would like to continue on with the new company. Any info would be great :)

Jimslawncareservice
03-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I know our Target was asking plow companies for bids. Not sure if that's the way its always been.
Posted via Mobile Device

derektaus
03-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Not usually I know True North had the contract for the midwest Targets

GreenHammer
03-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Anyone know who is taking over west coast target stores?:cool2:

derektaus
03-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Apparently Mirror lawn is trying to keep the target contract but we will see what happens I guess.

ClassicLawnCareInc
03-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Brickman has the Targets in my area, Maryland and Delaware

old oak lawn
03-05-2012, 09:04 PM
I received a e-mail from Brickman about 3 months ago [ because we were a sub for them at one time i guess} They wanted to know if i wanted the lawn contracts for any Target stores in my area. I am thinking they forget i told them to kiss my A$$, any way they wanted me to give them a price for the lawns, mulch, tree pruning for the stores in my area. When i looked at the list it was EVERY store in the United States. They could not take the time to find MY area, they just throw the hole list out there.:dizzy:So I'm thinking are they going to any of the stores themselves ? I would not waste my time giving them a price for anything.