PDA

View Full Version : A good door hanger, don't drool.

bustutah
03-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Any improvement ideas are welcome.241737

ringahding
03-03-2012, 11:07 AM
I like it! I like potential customers to see who is going to be there and the kind of work they can expect.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/ringahding/RingLawnCareFlyerfrtside2011-1.jpg

bustutah
03-03-2012, 12:04 PM
I like it! I like potential customers to see who is going to be there and the kind of work they can expect.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/ringahding/RingLawnCareFlyerfrtside2011-1.jpg

Have you really found that multiple drops of flyers in the same neighborhood has really improved the response?

My response rate is 1:60, I'd love to try this technique iif iti is proven.
Thanks for your input too!

Gilmore.Landscaping
03-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Looks pretty good, don't like that the "Seniors Discount" is not bolded like the rest of the points. Just a consistency thing.

phillie
03-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I like it. The part that I didnt like was the "Call Anytime" part. I usually try and put a sense of urgency like "Call Today" or something along those lines. I like everything else though.

GreenI.A.
03-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Have you really found that multiple drops of flyers in the same neighborhood has really improved the response?

My response rate is 1:60, I'd love to try this technique iif iti is proven.
Thanks for your input too!

I do multiple mailings throughout the year to the same addresses. Repetition is key, it is all about brand recognition. The more the potential client sees your name the more potential there is they will become a client.

Gilmore.Landscaping
03-03-2012, 06:34 PM
I disagree, I do one flyer drop and spend money on other afvertizing such as the paper, local magazines, lawn signs, trucks. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. And it still drives brand reconition.
Posted via Mobile Device

GreenI.A.
03-03-2012, 07:37 PM
I don't put all my eggs in one basket either, but have found that more than one mailing is a greater return than only one. I have yet to see one legitimate marketing study that shows otherwise.

phillie
03-03-2012, 08:31 PM
I disagree, I do one flyer drop and spend money on other afvertizing such as the paper, local magazines, lawn signs, trucks. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. And it still drives brand reconition.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would disagree with you and so would most marketing professionals. Just because you are mailing to the same addresses doesnt mean you give up everything else. Successful marketing has many different attacks. You cant expect people to hire you after seeing your company 1 time. Hitting customers 1 time is a waste of money.