PDA

View Full Version : Loading MP3

Landscape Poet
03-04-2012, 08:13 PM
So I am loading m MP3 for the upcoming crazy busy part of the season. When days can run 12 to 14 hours if things are going very well.payup So what tunes MUST you have on your MP3 to make it through those days that just suck? :headphones::headphones::headphones:

rob7233
03-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Still no replies? Guess I'll give it a go.

Eye of the Tiger & Can't hold Back > Survivor

Having a Bad day?

From the Rolling Stones >

Gimme Shelter (It's Raining)
(I can't get no) Satisfaction
Start Me Up (Mower/Truck)
Shattered (Frickin' window)

Gator Country(Hate getting surprised by one!) > Molly Hatchet

Yeah, all make for a long day!

Landscape Poet
03-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Still no replies? Guess I'll give it a go.

Eye of the Tiger & Can't hold Back > Survivor

Having a Bad day?

From the Rolling Stones >

Gimme Shelter (It's Raining)
(I can't get no) Satisfaction
Start Me Up (Mower/Truck)
Shattered (Frickin' window)

Gator Country(Hate getting surprised by one!) > Molly Hatchet

Yeah, all make for a long day!

Thanks for the Reply - I guess no one else is interested in listening to music? I can only stand so much talk radio and then I am about to pull my hair out.

I have loaded a couple of you suggestions.....Loaded "You can always get what you want" from the Stones too. Figured it would be just about right for some situations this summer!

rob7233
03-05-2012, 09:07 PM
How about listening to "I won't back down" by Tom Petty right before giving that bid! That will help to get "Back in Black" /AC/DC

Now Mike, I know you and ya gotta stop telling yourself your "Bad to the Bone" /George Thorogood. Even though it's a great work tune! :drinkup:

Florida Gardener
03-05-2012, 09:15 PM
The most obvious would be "cruel summer" bananarama
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscape Poet
03-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Try this one on Diamond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=e4uTEhDqa_s

Landscape Poet
03-05-2012, 10:08 PM
How about listening to "I won't back down" by Tom Petty right before giving that bid! That will help to get "Back in Black" /AC/DC

Now Mike, I know you and ya gotta stop telling yourself your "Bad to the Bone" /George Thorogood. Even though it's a great work tune! :drinkup:

Tom is one of those artist that never get removed from the MP3 player for me. Him, Pearl Jam and a few others are the never delete list.

Florida Gardener
03-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Try this one on Diamond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=e4uTEhDqa_s
That works too
Posted via Mobile Device

Florida Gardener
03-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Tom is one of those artist that never get removed from the MP3 player for me. Him, Pearl Jam and a few others are the never delete list.

That would be pink Floyd for me. I like Tom petty too, lots of good hits. You know he is originally from Gainesville fl?
Posted via Mobile Device

rob7233
03-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

That's a good one! While I was on YouTube listening to it, I found this one....

Don't wanna pay the bill ??! Then we're ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM&feature=relmfu

billslawn89
03-05-2012, 11:46 PM
how about some, 3 doors down-kryptonite, AC/DC-hells bells, alan jackson & jimmy buffett-its five o'clock somewhere, kenny chesney & uncle kracker-when the sun goes down....a little country there if you like, santana-black magic woman to name a few

Day off?
03-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Yo Gotti - **** You Pay Me! No not really but a good song title for some of my customers. Jimi Hendrix, Lynard Skynard, The White Stripes and Rage Against the Machine.

Landscape Poet
03-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Yo Gotti - **** You Pay Me! No not really but a good song title for some of my customers. Jimi Hendrix, Lynard Skynard, The White Stripes and Rage Against the Machine.

Not huge on Hendrix myself..but the rest of the suggestions rock....and OMG the white stripes....excellent sele:waving:Thumbs UpThumbs Up biscuit!

Day off?
03-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Not huge on Hendrix myself..but the rest of the suggestions rock....and OMG the white stripes....excellent sele:waving:Thumbs UpThumbs Up biscuit!

If you like the White Stripes... You have to include the Raconteurs!

GreenT
03-23-2012, 11:02 PM
So I am loading m MP3....

Having just come across this thread, I'm surprised more people have not chimed in.

Mike, there's so much stuff to choose but here's some suggestions, highly personal btw.

Pretty much anything from Talking Heads, Johnny Cash, Van Morrison, Pink Floyd, Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, Motown, Paul Hardcastle (19 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZCPrnmI4d4&feature=related)), The Police, Springteen, Metallica, and many others I'm sure you know.

But if you want to expand your taste, I suggest the following as well....

f-8K4oKnx18

nHGm6WPBpZQ&

P5O3OUjA00Y&

a_426RiwST8

y7ZEVA5dy-Y

moiUyFQQE-0

hcm55lU9knw&

v5JJY9zEwnM&

leohcvmf8kM

Music taste being a matter of personal preference, I hope my eclectic selections don't offend anyone's sensitivities. :rolleyes:

Landscape Poet
03-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Having just come across this thread, I'm surprised more people have not chimed in.

Mike, there's so much stuff to choose but here's some suggestions, highly personal btw.

Pretty much anything from Talking Heads, Johnny Cash, Van Morrison, Pink Floyd, Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, Motown, Paul Hardcastle (19 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZCPrnmI4d4&feature=related)), The Police, Springteen, Metallica, and many others I'm sure you know.

But if you want to expand your taste, I suggest the following as well....

f-8K4oKnx18

nHGm6WPBpZQ&

P5O3OUjA00Y&

a_426RiwST8

y7ZEVA5dy-Y

moiUyFQQE-0

hcm55lU9knw&

v5JJY9zEwnM&

leohcvmf8kM

Music taste being a matter of personal preference, I hope my eclectic selections don't offend anyone's sensitivities. :rolleyes:

T - your music choices do not offend me and nor do I think they should anyone else. I appreciate that Charles Bradley song...never heard that before but really enjoyed his powerful voice.

GreenT
03-25-2012, 04:28 AM
I appreciate that Charles Bradley song...never heard that before but really enjoyed his powerful voice.

Glad you enjoyed it. He's 61, homeless for most of his early life, pulled himself out of poverty through Johnson's Job Corps back in the 60s, now a 'big star' in Europe, mostly. He calls himself "baby James", as in Brown. And you can see why....

5CMf7l_Xe0A

Here's a few more 'stars' -the street kind- most probably never heard of....

SuaH5T1fxEw

Landscape Poet
04-06-2012, 02:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeVIuynVhow

justanotherlawnguy
04-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Every slipknot album!!! Maybe some older metallica sprinkled in there as well!!
Posted via Mobile Device

GreenT
04-07-2012, 01:39 AM

l95D7leeU3w

GreenT
04-07-2012, 01:50 AM

_lyve_egY8o

GreenT
04-07-2012, 01:59 AM

phAQzMpNnnY

GreenT
04-07-2012, 02:10 AM

To close the night, two for one. From the maestro....

qgfi6pbW-BQ

eUbKaT0OPp4

GrassyGator
04-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Gotta go with regae. You can trick your mind into thinking your on vacation. Very relaxing.