PDA

View Full Version : What would you charge?

Wolffy5
03-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I am bidding out a mowing job of approximately 17 acres. Mostly open areas on a large estate. My question is, what would you charge? It is mostly open areas and just a few tight spots with trees and flower beds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

32vld
03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
What size mower/s are you going to use?

How many acres an hour can your mowers cut?

What do you charge per hour?

Big C
03-04-2012, 10:56 PM
$765.00 would be my price

orangemower
03-04-2012, 11:30 PM
These threads crack me up. Ain't nothing like being there to see it in person. Would you call a local lawncare provider and ask them to bid it for you? That's what I thought.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wolffy5
03-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Orangemower. "aint nothing" like bad grammer. Would you talk to one of your customers using the word aint? Would I call a lawncare provider and ask them to bid this for me? Maybe just for a price reference. As far as these threads cracking you up why is that? I thought this site was about helping others in the same business. I'm not even in your area so what does it matter to you? What cracks me up is people like you who think they are so superior to others. I don't even cut grass, the only reason I even wanted to bid this project is to eventually set up a turfcare program and I would be a fool to turn down a chance to manage this property. Its people like you that give this site a bad rep. Thank you for responding Big C, people like you make this site worth while.